coincidences or parallel planes

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

debgerr

Post by debgerr » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:10 pm

h ello ..... i need more thoughts and deep answer regarding parallel planes :smt004 deb[/b]

FloridaLightWorker

Parallel Planes?

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:15 pm

Hi Deb,

I do not understand your question. Parallel Planes? Are you talking about 3rd, 4th, and 5th planes of dimension of ascension? Or the middle earth theory? Your question was a little vague. . .

Please give an example of what your question is about, so we can answer you?

Thanks! Blessings! Linda :smt060
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

debgerr

Post by debgerr » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:32 am

hi linda, .. thnx for the reply,what i mean of parallel plane is that, i have a friend whose been married 2 times but both died, and their dead always been indentified with no. 7. here is the story, her first husband died when there marriage reach the 7th month,there first born son was 7 month,he died March 7 and his birthdate was feb.29,1964. her second husband was born nov.29 and died october 7, thats 7 years after the death of her first husabnd, her first born son was already 7 years old,...now its something startling i think....please let us enlightened her... :smt008 deb..

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:17 am

Hiya debgerr,

I agree there alot of 7's in your friends life. The number 7 is a spiritual number or an en-Christed number. I also have observed alot of 7's in my life too.

I believe that the 7's are a coincidence here, because if you took the dates of the 2 deaths, or birthdate of her son, in numerology the total number would all be different, when added together. You might want to post your question in the Numerology section for their opinion.

Since I do not know your definition of parallel plane, I would venture to say it is not that. Thank you for getting back to me, and I wish I could be more help to you! Your friend has some uncanny coincidences in her life.

Blessings! Linda :smt060
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”