people passing over and saying good bye this is freaky so you may not want to read this

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bee07

people passing over and saying good bye this is freaky so you may not want to read this

Post by bee07 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:45 am

hi all im bee ........... here is one of my stories.............. since as long as i can remember i see spirits of the dead ..... and have visions of things that are about to heppen in my life as well as other peoples lives............ with that said i will tell you my most recent story

this one came to me in my dream ............. it was the brother of a dear friend ............ we all new he had a gambling problem and was alittle depressed but he was doing ok............... then one night out of the blue he came to me and to say goodbye then he turned and walked into a light ...brightest light ive ever seen ...anyway the next day when i woke up i thought ohh my ............. i left it another day to ring my freind as she doesnt know my ability and i didnt want to scare her.......... i said hi how are you and hows everything going? she then broke down and cried on the fone .................. i listened to her heartache for 45 minutes...then i said to her ............ he is in gods hands now ...and he will find peace ...and we chatted about my own mothers passing and i explained to her the feelings of sadness and guilt she will feel and that she will feel that the pain of loosing a close person to you like that does get better with time.... some days will be better than others.............. her family came from everywhere for the funeral ............i disided to take care of everyones children as i felt that they were all confused and didnt understand what was happening .............. i was in there family home and i saw him again.............. i believe i showed some closier for the family and i helped them with there healing ......and they still say thank you ..oh i forgot to tell you the brother comitted suiside in his car ............ this i also knew b4 my freind told me.................  

another story? ok then my mother passed away 6 years ago and she comes to me in dreams mostly ...this one time about 2 years ago she came to me and told me to speak with this guy that lived across the road from my sister whom lives 8 hours drive away i thought ohh ok something bad...................... anyway i didnt know this guy at all ..............i went to visit with my sister and other forends in the area ...this one night i stayed with my friends and not my sister................ my sister rang me the next day and asked me to come quick as the guy across the road was takin away in an amelance he was dead ...he hang him self................ anyway i thought ok that wife of that guy needs to speak with someone ...................long story short the wife of the guy knew all about my ability through my sister and she wanted me to go with her to the house..................i said ok taking a deap breath............... we went over once we got the all clear from the police.................... the guy that was takin away was standing right there....no one else saw him but me.............. i floowed him to there daughters room ............. he pionted at a book i picked up the book and the mother started crying ...i said im sooo soo sorry im only doing what he is asking me to show you............... then he wanted me to go to there study ................ he pionted at fotos and boxes of stuff that i didnt even know anything about ...i said is it ok if i pass you these items as i dont know w=hat they mean............. i then told her that she was going to recieve ALOT of money and she will never have to worry about money ever again................ she said no thats not true.............. i showed her the paper work needed to get the moneys the hubby left for her   and she knew nothing of it b4 i said about it ...................... SHE IS NOW A MILLIONAIRE thanks to me  :smt003 even though it was a great sadness in her life there is now one thing she doent have to worry about as she was left with 2 children and 1 on the way.............. which i told her she was pregnent and she said no im not pregnent....found out 6 weeks later she was.....................i have many many more stories ................... just thought i would share part of my experience with you all .. i see myself as more of a telepathic psychic and not a tarot reader as such

mouseykit

Post by mouseykit » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:41 am

That is quite an amazing talent I find it interesting that all of the experiances i have heard of no one is ever able to hear spirits (i have two friends that tell me they can see them but choise to close their third eyes because of it) Is it the same for you?

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:21 pm

hi bee what a great talent u have....i could always feel spirits around me... im a pisces and pisces are usually mystical and intuitive, mediums and psychic...but i need to learn how to use my psychic abilities more.... but what a interesting story...and u are also a telepathic psychic that is awesome..u have a great gift..much love and huggies

bee07

hi mouseykit and taraprincess

Post by bee07 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:04 pm

yes i find as i get older the more open i am too the spirit world ......... our loved ones come to all of us here on earth with there messages............. some are lucky like myself but some recieve messages through other ways like ............ having a dream or dayvavue (sorry cant spell too good ) or your car can break down ...only to find that hours later if the car was still going that you would of been involved in a crash ...its the little things that people miss that actaully take place b4 them  .im always open for messages from the other side  :) just recently i connected with someone whom stated she was open to the spirit world i connected to her father that passed away ..or should i say he connected to me .......... anyway i came across something about her ex partner that was not a nice thing ...i chose not to tell her as i thought it was not spiritual to do so ...but her father was standing beside me telling me i must tell her and that she already had her suspitions of her ex but he wanted me to tell her what i saw telepathically ...i thought ohhh my as i know not to agrue with the spirit world ...i took a deep breath as i knew what was to happen next once i did tell her ...as i knew she thought she was ready to hear it but i also knew she wasnt prepared to here it ............. but i went and said what i saw because of her fathers request ...now her and i are not currently talking as she found as i already knew she was not ready to here it ...so i have chosen not to be in contact with her till she has dicided to deal with it and is ready to be in contact with me again ............... 99% of the time it is great to be psychic as i am but sometimes i wish i wasnt ..... but i do know once that she has delt with what i have said she will then connect with me again ...it all has its ups and downs

budman200236

goodbye

Post by budman200236 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:44 am

when my father passed away.  my aunt had a dream and my dad had come to her and told her that he was leaving now.  And for her to told us that he will watch over us.  My mom had the same dream on the same night too!

budman200236

my aunt

Post by budman200236 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:56 am

My aunt had gotten ovarian cancer.  A whole year had gone by as I watched my aunt become thinner and thinner, weaker and weaker.  Her doctor had taken care of her from the day when she found out she had cancer.  The last three days of her life....my aunt cried non-stop because of the pain.  The cancer had reached the bones and her doctor gave her so much pain killers and they had no effect on the pain.  She laid in bed at home.  My grandmother stayed with her.  The last night of her life as my aunt cried I guess a part of her was already in the spirit world.  Her doctor had gone back to where she worked because she had things to take care of.  That night as the doctor slept my aunt came to her in a dream and thanked the doctor for all that she did for my aunt, and that she was going to leave now.  As soon as my aunt turned and left the doctor woke up and wrote down the details of her dream.  The she called my aunt's house to see how things were.  My uncle told the doctor that my aunt had passed away just a few minutes before she called.  The doctor did not mention anything about her dream.  During the wake, the doctor came and stay for a while.  She has an envelope in her hand the whole time.  Just before she left, she handed the letter to my grandmother.  After she left, my mom and her sister read the letter and it was about how my aunt visited her in her dream.

wisdomseeker12

wow....

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:03 am

Wow Bee07...you sound like a fire alarm before the actual fire...thats great!!! Help as many people as you can....It sounds like you already have.

bee07

Post by bee07 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:05 pm

hello everyone........... thanks for reading my stories........ i find your stories amasing too..........  :smt003  :smt006

i have another one...actually i have many lol...but this one is interesting......... i went on holidays a few months ago..... to visit friends in northern australia ......and i drove 2 days to get there...........anyway........... while traveling up there.............. i saw and came across so many spirits ............. i thought ohh my.............. one that has stuck in my mind the most was a young boy riding his bike............ he had clothing on that would of been from 80 years ago i reckon.... i said to the person sitiing next to me...can you see him? and she said see who? i said and pointed out the window and said you dont see him? mind you i was suprised to see anyone at that time as it was over 40 c outside............ i thought ohhh ...ok and i looked again...he was still riding his bike beside the car....... and i said in my head and not out loud.........i said you do understand you are of the spirit world? it is time for you to go toward the bright light that only you can see...its ok ..you must go now............then i looked away and looked back and he was gone...
                      i should write a book lol.....take care everyone........if any of you have more stories please share them

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:15 am

OMG  Bee

you have amazing storys YES you should write a book...lol  I really enjoy reading them it's nice to see people out there on the same wave lengh...
I haven't had anything like that  happen to me yet but I'm open to help
the right spirits out there seeking help. I posted my story you should
check it out , Im not as gifted as you  but hopfully one day I will

Take care God Bless you :)

Chan

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:40 am

Bee that is an amazing talent you have. You have some wonderful stories to share.

bee07

Post by bee07 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:47 am

thanks comfort29 ...nice to meet you :smt003

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:02 pm

bee07 wrote:hello everyone........... thanks for reading my stories........ i find your stories amasing too..........  :smt003  :smt006

i have another one...actually i have many lol...but this one is interesting......... i went on holidays a few months ago..... to visit friends in northern australia ......and i drove 2 days to get there...........anyway........... while traveling up there.............. i saw and came across so many spirits ............. i thought ohh my.............. one that has stuck in my mind the most was a young boy riding his bike............ he had clothing on that would of been from 80 years ago i reckon.... i said to the person sitiing next to me...can you see him? and she said see who? i said and pointed out the window and said you dont see him? mind you i was suprised to see anyone at that time as it was over 40 c outside............ i thought ohhh ...ok and i looked again...he was still riding his bike beside the car....... and i said in my head and not out loud.........i said you do understand you are of the spirit world? it is time for you to go toward the bright light that only you can see...its ok ..you must go now............then i looked away and looked back and he was gone...
                      i should write a book lol.....take care everyone........if any of you have more stories please share them
hi sweetie :smt006  thanks for sharing that is an amazing story...and u did help him get to the light that is awesome...and u should write a book im sure u got some interesting experiences to tell...i would definitely buy your book :smt003 ...u are such a sweetie....much love and huggies :smt007

tarottart

passing over

Post by tarottart » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:33 am

A couple of years ago my brother died suddenly.  About 2 months before he died I gave my mother a book to give to him to read. She said she would give it to my sister for some reason. I was a bit upset about this as I particularly wanted him to read it, as was far more his style. Anyway, a few weeks after he died, I was just drifting into sleep when I saw him as plain as anything, back home in his room. He was frowning and running round the room looking for something.  I couldn't believe the look on his face, he had lost something and was trying so hard to find it. Then he bent down put his hand under the mattress and held the book up with a huge grin on his face, he even showed me the chapter it was open to. "The Venneys" a story of an English couple.  I didn't get to say goodbye to him, and think it was his way of letting me know that he did get the book and was reading it. Funny thing is we never found that book. I heard him say my name and I know I replied "beautiful brother" but it was done I think telepathically.

bee07

Post by bee07 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:56 pm

hi tarottart :smt006
        what a lovely thing to of happened..that your brother came to say goodbye.......... not good that he passed though...but good he came to you.....to let you know he read the book............  :) it would of been a calming and healing moment for you when you woke up...........  :smt003

bee x

Chiara

Post by Chiara » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:44 am

Hi Bee,  

I think you have a great gift and you are so blessed to help those who do not understand the spirit realm.  I'm wondering if you ever thought about doing readings for people.  Also, how did you learn how to accept your gift and calm your nerves knowing that these are deceased spirits?  Sorry for the many questions, I guess I'm looking for way to help calm my own nerves due to strange goodbyes and vibes from the beyond.  Thanks.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”