people passing over and saying good bye this is freaky so you may not want to read this

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bee07

Post by bee07 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:17 am

hi chiara,
        i didnt always like the fact that i was gifted...i remember at school i thought everyone could see things i saw but i soon found out that wasnt the case......... i find that since my own mother passed i have delt with my gift and actepted it more ........ i dont get nerves ..... i get concerned when the other side has messages for there oned ones ....as i feel sometimes things are best left unsaid............ there was a post i put in about a friend of mine whom got very upset and to the stage that we werent speaking to each other because i had a message for her from her father  that she didnt want to hear ............... it took her 6 months to say sorry to me for the way she spoke and she said that she wasnt ready to hear what i had to say but she needed to hear it and now she is dealing with that message and now we are friends again.............
          and i also experience seeing spirits when i least expect it to happen...like at birthday parties ...or get togethers and weddings ...and i think ohhh this could really wait for a better time ...but one thing i know is not to argue with the otherside ...as they know all and see everything and they know when the right time is the come to me or other gifted people to pass on a message and/or to let me know something .

hope i have answered your questions ...all you need to do is take a deep breath and know that the spirit world isnt there to scare you.... maybe meditation would help your nerves .

:smt003  :smt006  :smt020  :smt004

bee x

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”