Orb Pics

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ice-Shamen

Orb Pics

Post by Ice-Shamen » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:13 am

Hello all,I recently moved back to MS,I was living in Fla and that was the most active place for paranormal and paranatural activity Ive ever heared of.I went orb hunting every night and never failed to catch the most awsome aray of orbs of every color,shape and size imaginable.Alot of them had faces of the old and the young.But what was most amazing,was the other "things" I caught in the pictures I termed as paranatural,because as far as I know I was catching pics of things from other dimentions I cant begin to describe,but one thing that stood out was a picture of an actual FAIRY I caught in a pic.It caused a storm of controversy for months.But thats not all,I caught many full form ghosts comming and going,some would run from me,but one walked right up to me as I was flashing away.The most unbelievable exsperience was when I and 2 others who were with me were attacked one night by 2 malevolent ghosts.They couldnt effect me,to many years of magical protection spells in place,but they were able to make one of my friends violently ill and pass out,me flashing away the whole time and trying to cast a protection circle at the same time,lol.What a night!! But all that work and pics went to my other half when we split up, Man what a loss!!! So here I am,just starting over again and getting very little,but I thought Id post what few I have for everyone. Blessed Be, Iceshamen  
Attachments
Orb4.jpg
Orb4.jpg (21.85 KiB) Viewed 1608 times
Orb1.jpg
Orb1.jpg (63.41 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
Orb2.jpg
Orb2.jpg (54.53 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
Orb3.jpg
Orb3.jpg (50.06 KiB) Viewed 1609 times

shaky

Post by shaky » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:06 pm

here is a pic i was suposed to meet up with a friend of mine after we both got out of jail.his relase predated mine by 1 month and i thought he would relaxe till i got out .to make a long story short i braught home a pair of the jail coveralls thinkin my buddies would find it funny only to find the buddie i was to meet up with was dead .murdered i belive you can see the orb in the pic micheal must have got the joke of the jail coveralls his is a fuunny bastard dead but im am sure he is just as funny over there
Attachments
001.JPG
001.JPG (296.48 KiB) Viewed 1562 times

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”