Increased Activity where I live...

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyteshadecreed

Increased Activity where I live...

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:53 am

Well for those who know me know that I live in Florida and that I usually see things and people and have strange experiences often... But recently my tv has started turning off at different points in the afternoon, between 1pm and 3:30 pm, I HAVE checked the sleep timers and they are off, also I have had the tv in my bedroom acting strangely through out the night usually starts after midnight and will continue on until morning.. about 6am, the other day the tv turned back on by itself... this happened when I was home alone and in the kitchen no where near the tv or the remote... the tv does turn off when my b/f D is home and he gets very annoyed by it but doesn't say much about it anymore just turns it back on... Also my cell phone is back into acting crazy and going off at weird times when no one is calling or texting and my house phone rang last night about 11:30 pm and when I went to answer it, it hung up on the third ring ( I was in the other room) I have caller id which comes on with the first ring and when I checked it there was nothing, not even an unknown number or the trade mark 0 that it will leave when the number doesn't come up, I've had this phone and service for like three or four months and have never had the caller id not report something onto the screen... SO all in all I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing an increase in activity or if it is more localized to my area or more specifically me... Let me know what you guys think...

Nyte

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:27 am

Hmmm.

Okay so I too have been having activity in my home.  A few months back my phone would ring but caller id showed nothing.  Star 69 it and it couldn't provide info.  But usually caller id would show blocked call, or name unavailable for these weird calls so I thought.  Then they started to increase 5-6 in a day, so I unplugged the phone.  Marked it up as someone playing around.  There are programs out there that can trick caller ids...but then...

My TV would shut off by itself.  This happened due to something at the time, it was ment for me.  Once I fixed this, the tv stopped.  Still I don't know.

Sometimes when I think of my departed grandma, this phone call comes out of nowhere.  Again I dismiss it as chance.  Stubborn like that.

This happens to me alot so I have learned to tune it out.  LOL.  It is usually when I am going to say or do something that I am not suppose to.  

Once it felt like someone tugging on my shirt, wierd.  I was going to retreave a photo to show my brother.  Guess that I was not suppose to.

It really takes alot to get my attention, since I usally ignore it.  Once a Raven dropped directly infront of my car, I had no chance to stop.  This happened twice in a row while going home somewhere.  What are the chances?  Still I shrugged it off, as just bizare nature of the birds.  I felt so badly for these birds, it wasn't where I was going, or what was going on in my life.  This time it happed to be what I was thinking at that time.  Honestly I cannot remember at the moment.  But it was important for me.

Or when I get really upset, the computers at work will freeze up.  Same with Registers used at stores.  Why?  Dunno.

Best advice would be to note what you were thinking at that momment, feelings, and make a list of current events of the day.  See where this is going for you.  Hope this could help.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:44 am

I agree with Crow. But also, not everything is a message nor about you. Sometimes spirits just want to be recognized/acknowledged. Perhaps they feel they can communicate with you, that you might understand what it is they are trying to say  or get through. Other times it's just plain old distraction. Iff it bothers you, you know where to send em ;).

believer

Increased activity

Post by believer » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:44 am

Do you have someone close to you that has past?  I have heard on many psychic shows that they will do such things to say hello.  Maybe because you are so open, you are attracting more and more.  Have you tried a tape recorder when there is quiet time?

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:34 pm

*smile* Thank you all for the replies and I will start doing what Crow suggested and try to keep a note of what was going on and through my mind at the times when things occur.... and Yeah, Sidewalk I know where to send em' but like I've told ya before I usually know wen someone is around and I haven't really felt anyone... which is why it puzzled me so much or I would have asked them to explain or stop... *smile* Ya know I'm pretty stubborn about letting them tell me their side... *smile* anyways, I try to acknowledge them if I know they are here, but this has been an issue in this case... cause I don't feel anyone here when it happens.... *shrugs* anyways....

Believer, No I haven't tried any EVP, I usually don't need to... but if it keeps up I'll see what I can come up with...

Again thank you all for getting back to be about it!!

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:23 am

ya could be spirits too but electronics are generally like that. lol
i m fedup of attracting some typical patterns of problems with electronics wherever i go.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:40 pm

*smile* it gets annoying when I am trying to talk on-line and hash some issues out with people and my screen keeps getting fuzzy... I find that I have to just walk away for like 10 mins and then go back so I can even see what the other person has written... although it does help me not just go off when I am mad... cause I can't make sure that I typed it right LOL.... I am sure that my sister appreciates it no matter what the cause is...

believer

weird happenings

Post by believer » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:10 pm

So you could say your just "Electrofying" :smt005  and I would call it a gift! A gift?  yes, because if you were with someone who was on the computer and you wanted to go and they were stalling, you could stand near the screen and make it go fuzzy! Hope this comes across positive and I'm not make fun of the situation.  Just in a postitve mood today :smt003

believer

Increased activity

Post by believer » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Okay, I know I should not have said you were Electrofying because this morning something odd happened and I thought if you and your experiences.  I was in the garage, putting my son in the car - strapping him in, I set my car keys on the front seat.  Then shut his door and thought to myself to make sure I locked the front door.  When I returned, just as I was about to open the driver side door, all the locks went down.  I had to ask my son to unhook and unlock the door so I could get in.  My first thought was that was weird and now I know how you must feel.   :smt002

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:26 pm

Believer,

*smile* I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, I started back to college and well it's been kicking my butt... but yeah I would say I am Electrofying!! *smile* I like that... when I read it I laughed so hard my screen went fuzzy!! LOL.... Still smiling even... then I read the next one... Ohhh that would be kinda scary with the little one in the car... I'm glad that it wasn't bad though!! and thanks for sharing... amazing what you can do when ya don't think about it huh??

budman200236

phone rings

Post by budman200236 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:27 am

my mom and little sister had a weird experience....when the phone ring there was a strange sound...like someone was trying to speak through some thing...like a muffled sound.  but there was some beating of a drum.  They got scared and hung up and then the phone rang again...and the same thing happened.  When they looked at the caller ID it was all 999 999 9999.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:25 am

check out logo's and there related abilities

Vance_Pants

Post by Vance_Pants » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:19 pm

Yeah, paranormal activities are picking up a bit around here too...I mean, I've always grown up around the paranormal, but I notice theres more than usual happening.
Well, I did have a prediction awhile back about these type of things...did these start just this year? On new years I suddenly said that 'the start of weird things would happen and paranormal energy would grow'. I don't even know why I said it...but I knew it was true, but I thought it just ment around me, not for the rest of the world. Now that I think about it, it would make more sence if the prediction ment world-wide. And I know they are just going to get more and more active as time goes by...

budman200236

The veil/curtain

Post by budman200236 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:08 pm

I always heard stories about how the veil or curtain between this world and the other side is becoming thinner and thinner and that is why we see all this different phenoms.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:43 am

Well it makes me wonder if it is really thinner or are we who can and do use our gifts are getting stronger... more like the other sides... because if it was getting thinner wouldn't more 'normal' people see things than don't wouldn't it cause all those septics to know that there really is another side.

Nyte

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”