My Paranormal Expeirences

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

J&A_Hernandez_2007

My Paranormal Expeirences

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:02 pm

When it comes to paranormal experiences, I have had many. Especially at the Civil War battlefield (Prairie Grove) just a few miles from me in Northwest Arkansas. I have also had a few out at my aunts house.

At the battlefield, it seems like everytime I have an experience. I don't know if they are drawn to me or what. But on numerous occasions, I hear and smell things. I can sometimes hear the battle raging faintly. I have heard horses screaming and dying as well as men screaming in agony. I have also smelled the scent of burning gunpowder and sweat from the men and the horses. I also get the sense that someone is watching me and that they are following me.

Out at my aunt's house I have seen instead of heard. My aunt seems to think that the spirit is that of her best friend from school. He died about 35 years ago or so, though I am not sure of the cause. I have seen a siloette of a young man with shoulder length hair and I have seen the same figure standing in the kitchen out of the corner of my eye. When I turn towards him, he disappears.

I think also that my brother is around me constantly. He died almost 13 years ago by drowning. He was sixteen. Sometimes, I think my 5 month old son sees him. I will lay my son down on the bed to change his diaper or dress him and he stares intently at the ceiling and moves his eyes around the room and smiles and coos to whoever is there (sprit wise).

Another incident out at my aunt's struck me as funny. I was working on my research for a paper I had to write for one of my classes. I was writing down something that I had found (printer was out of ink at the time). The mouse has a wheel on top of it to scroll down or up. My hands were completely away from it and all of the sudden, the computer screen began to scroll up and down real fast as I was trying to get the information. I would grab the mouse to stop it. This happend a few more times. I finally asked him to please stop so that I could finish what I needed to finish and he did. I don't know for sure who it was, but they respected my request and let me finish.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”