I heard two voices? who were they?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kt010

I heard two voices? who were they?

Post by kt010 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Hello, I thought it would be a good idea to post this weird experience I had back in January. It was Sunday morning and I was half awake in my bed and I heard a loud scary man voice in my right ear. If I was completely awake I think I would have completely freaked out. However, I was only a little scared. He said one word to me, which I couldn’t quite understand, so I asked in my head if he could repeat himself, and then he said, “Love”. Just to make sure I heard him correctly I asked him to repeat the word again but he didn’t, so I assume I got the message loud and clear.
Then the following Sunday I had another voice talk to me in the morning. This time it was a child’s voice saying, “Hey, Katie, how are you doing?” He sounded happy and not at all scary. I think I responded in my head, “fine, how are you doing?”, but very sarcastically though. I didn’t get a response back. I couldn’t tell if the child’s voice was male or female.
I have to tell you that both voices were very loud enough to hear because it sounded like someone directly talking into my ear. I never had this happen to me before, and it definitely was not a dream. I still don’t know what the “Love” message was about, since it could mean anything.
Since then, I’ve being trying to get these voices to talk back to me again, and I’ve been trying to do research about hearing voices. Some things I read was that if you hear a scary man’s voice that it’s the male god, and if you hear a calm woman’s voice that it’s the female god, and if you hear a choir of people, that they are messengers or something. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar voices or experiences.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:19 pm

I was working one day, and there were lots of people around.  Suddenly I heard a femal voice that sounded just like my mom yelling my name from across the room.  I looked up from what I was reading and looked around, but she wasn't there, and no one else seemed to notice the yelling.  I went back to what I was doing, and heard it again, and again she wasn't there.  It didn't happen again after I continued on though. (And no, my mom isn't dead either) :)  And nothing happened while I was at work, so I don't know why the voice was calling like they really wanted to talk to me.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:30 am

Thats pretty interesting..... :o)

A few times now,more than a handful id say.....Sometimes when my son goes for a nap i take the alone time to take a shower...........But i have the shower in the afternoon,around 3 or 4.....When im nearly finished i hear a loud voice yell my name......I jump out of the shower a lil freaked because im on my own.....I yell back "WHAT" and run around the house looking for my mum because she comes over for a walk every night......But she turns up a few hours later......I dont know who it is calling me,i think they do it to have fun with me as they know i live sort of by myself and they think its funny to give me a scare lol......But it sounds alot like my mum.....I think it is someone i know because when there is a spirit i dont know my dog goes nuts and freaks right out.....So it must be someone close to me.

Tamara :o)

kt010

Post by kt010 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:31 pm

I’ve heard a few stories too about people hearing their mother’s voice. A few were about warnings and such. I wonder if those voices were their mother’s high self speaking to them, because they were still alive here.
Also, back in high school, I heard a loud screaming man’s voice, as I feel asleep. It was scary, but I was half asleep, so I knew I was safe in my bed as I fell asleep and proceeded into a really weird dream that seemed real.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:55 pm

Sometimes its hard because i think im going nuts,you know hearing voices and all lol......We had a beach house many years ago,we sold it once my grandad passed away but there were a few spirits who would pass by,a little girl stayed there tho,all the time......One of my family members was asleep in the end room,thats where most the action took place,we heard dishes being smashed even tho all the dishes were fine when we checked,doors slam etc....But while this person in the end room was trying to get to sleep,they heard a womans voice scream,help me,please help me.......They totally freaked out because that voice came out of nowhere........So maybe you have some extra company from time to time???? I dont know alot about this paranormal stuff tho.......When you make yourself open to these things they know and they come to you because you're like a light in the darkness........Or maybe its your guides trying to communicate?? im not sure.

One time i went to bed,closed my eyes and saw a mans face with vomit on it.....So i opened my eyes,closed them and he was there again.....After a few minutes the flashes stopped.......That came out of nowhere and i was so not dreaming.

kt010

Post by kt010 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 pm

I heard a voice again Sunday morning around 3 Am, and this time I wasn’t half asleep. I was awake and I had spent at least 40 mins. or so trying to listen to my guides. It’s weird because I don’t know if I’m imagining these far off muffled sounds or if it’s real. Everyone was in bed, and the TV was off. I can only listen to the far off muffling if there is no TV on in the house, so I can hear better. However, this isn’t the voice I’m going to be talking about.
Anyway, at 3 Am in the morning, I heard a voice inside my room near my door say, “Dance”, it was a male voice it was kind of loud. I don’t know what to make of it, I want to say it was my Dad’s voice, but I don’t know what to think. I tried to rationalize what I heard, anyway, that’s my latest story. By the way I don’t dance, it’s a bizarre message! :smt017

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:43 pm

hi it also happened to me...it happened 2 days ago i heard a man whispering loud in my left ear and i was half awake...and i was alone...i didnt understand what he was saying...and it happened at 3:00am thats dead time which means thats the time when there usually is spirit activity...and i know i have spirits in my home...and i am sensitive to spirits..i usually could feel when they around....much love and huggies :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:56 pm

Oh i didnt know that taraprincess,that 3:00am was dead time.....Interesting :o)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:58 pm

kt010.....No you're not imagining these voices.I think they are very very real.

kt010

Post by kt010 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:51 pm

kt010.....No you're not imagining these voices.I think they are very very real.
Its so hard to tell sometimes, I hope they speak a little louder next time. I don't think they are ghosts though, just my spirit guides.
...and it happened at 3:00am thats dead time which means thats the time when there usually is spirit activity...
looks like I need to stay up till 3 to hear anything!

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Maybe if you meditate you might be able to help get the answers....If you feel they arent ghosts then they probably arent but im new tho this stuff even tho i have been around it for years.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:48 pm

soul_flower wrote:Oh i didnt know that taraprincess,that 3:00am was dead time.....Interesting :o)
yes sweetie i watch alot of paranormal shows and im really into the paranormal so dead time is when the spirits mostly communicate...much love and huggies :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:33 am

Oh cool,i will remember that one....Its good to know these things....Thanks

Tamara xx :o)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:58 pm

u welcome sweetie anytime....much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”