Is my bedroom haunted or is it just cold?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Chiara

Is my bedroom haunted or is it just cold?

Post by Chiara » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:17 pm

I haven't had any strange happenings lately but my bedroom remains very cold.  It is the coldest room in the house.  

The latest episode was when someone turned off my tv and lights in the bedroom while I was showering.  My sister thought it was spooky but we didn't have any scary vibes.  

Are there any suggestions as to whether or not my room is haunted?

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:03 am

Is the room out the back of the house or does the sun shine on it? I have a room in my house which is dark and very very cold,freezing.....But that is because it is facing the side where the sun doesnt shine in the window etc......Plus in the position it is,towards the back all the cold air seems to sit in that room........

If you havent felt uncomfortable or like you have company then maybe it is just a cold room......If you have had weird happenings going on in your room maybe you need to cleanse the room and house......

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:10 am

maybe its just a draft somewhere in your room that needs to be patched up, the tv and the lights going off maybe a power surge cause that happens if i got too much stuff on in my house

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”