An experience

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pranay

An experience

Post by pranay » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:25 pm

My friends and I hang out on one of our friends. Well one night three of us were there chilling and talking when this hooded figure came up. It just looked at us and left. We couldn't make head or tail out of it but we were all spooked up.

swduryee

Post by swduryee » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:39 pm

I also had an experience as well. One of the most memorable experienced that I have had was one that saved my life and the life of my children. Me and my family, at the time I was still with my ex-husband, was living in a trailior after living there for about a month, my ex-husband was going absoulte crazy, he was drunk, doped up on what ever was available to him at that time. Anyway, he came home and started up with me when I told my oldest daughter to get her and her brother and sisters in the bedroom and hide she went into the master bedroom (which I am grateful for). When I knew that they were safe I was in the midst of trying to get away from him after him hitting me (unknown how many times still to this day) I was finally able to get a way from him and go where they were as soon as I made it to the bedroom and before I was able to close, lock, and barricade the door. The door slammed shut, locked and although there was nothing there holding the door that I could see, the door never once openned and would not open even for me until after he left. After that I asked the person we were renting from about it and if they ever experienced anything in the master bedroom they told me that there was a cop that lived there and ahad a heartache in the bed and every since then things started happening. After that night, I felt him around me and my children protecting us. Unfortunatly a month later we had to move (again) and the little piece of safety that I had left when I moved. Although, I have more stories and experiences this is the one that meant so much to me that I just wanted to share with everyone.
Sharon

innerpeaceforlife

This happened three nights in a row

Post by innerpeaceforlife » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 am

I usually go to the bathroom the same time in the middle of the night, I noticed a strange occurrence, my clock was stuck at 333, then 555, 333 again. Does anyone know the significance of these numbers? Or what it meant for me to notice them? Peace
Heal the Hurt Heal the Earth

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:48 am

innerpeaceforlife, was it indeed 3:33am and 5:55am at the time or was the clock acting funny? Evidently between 3-5am the channels are wide open to the spirit world as a friend on here tells me...

Now look at that: I found some VERY interesting posts and links for you!!!

http://www.experiencefestival.com/forum ... tedly.html
http://www.tomorrowsedge.net/333am.html
http://bible.cc/john/3-33.htm
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV
http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/whatis1111.htm

I hope that helps... oh and if you get to talk to "Them" say "hi" to Uriel, Gabriel, Michael and Raphael from me *wink* - you get my pun when you visit the links lol... Oh boy, I have the feeling, I might get to wake up weird times soon, joking around like that...

Blessings!!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 am

OK all you guys we are talking 2 things here, spirits in general and guardian angels. I don't like to meddle with spirits I don't know much about, because chances are they may not be friendly. Sometimes they are there to guide us or to protect us. Don't do anything unless you have clear guidance! Don't risk bad stuff happening, if you don't know who you are dealing with...you can likely find help on this forum. I want to recommend talking to "Spiritalk" for one, since he seems to know a lot about spirit beings.

Then there are guardian angels. I am just now learning more about them and may want to recommend reading the book of Enoch in the Holy bible to better understand angels and their fallen counterparts, fallen angels or demons, as well. I have started to call on my guardian angels when I feel that there is any danger or a negative energy around me and they are always there to protect and guide. They will communicate with you, if you let them. That can happen through all kinds of channels and experiences, i.e, visions, dreams, clear-sensory perceptions and the like. More to learn about on this board...

Good luck and blessings!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Budhabee

Post by Budhabee » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:55 am

swduryee wrote:I also had an experience as well. One of the most memorable experienced that I have had was one that saved my life and the life of my children. Me and my family, at the time I was still with my ex-husband, was living in a trailior after living there for about a month, my ex-husband was going absoulte crazy, he was drunk, doped up on what ever was available to him at that time. Anyway, he came home and started up with me when I told my oldest daughter to get her and her brother and sisters in the bedroom and hide she went into the master bedroom (which I am grateful for). When I knew that they were safe I was in the midst of trying to get away from him after him hitting me (unknown how many times still to this day) I was finally able to get a way from him and go where they were as soon as I made it to the bedroom and before I was able to close, lock, and barricade the door. The door slammed shut, locked and although there was nothing there holding the door that I could see, the door never once openned and would not open even for me until after he left. After that I asked the person we were renting from about it and if they ever experienced anything in the master bedroom they told me that there was a cop that lived there and ahad a heartache in the bed and every since then things started happening. After that night, I felt him around me and my children protecting us. Unfortunatly a month later we had to move (again) and the little piece of safety that I had left when I moved. Although, I have more stories and experiences this is the one that meant so much to me that I just wanted to share with everyone.
confused mystic

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 pm

swduryee wrote:I also had an experience as well. One of the most memorable experienced that I have had was one that saved my life and the life of my children. Me and my family, at the time I was still with my ex-husband, was living in a trailior after living there for about a month, my ex-husband was going absoulte crazy, he was drunk, doped up on what ever was available to him at that time. Anyway, he came home and started up with me when I told my oldest daughter to get her and her brother and sisters in the bedroom and hide she went into the master bedroom (which I am grateful for). When I knew that they were safe I was in the midst of trying to get away from him after him hitting me (unknown how many times still to this day) I was finally able to get a way from him and go where they were as soon as I made it to the bedroom and before I was able to close, lock, and barricade the door. The door slammed shut, locked and although there was nothing there holding the door that I could see, the door never once openned and would not open even for me until after he left. After that I asked the person we were renting from about it and if they ever experienced anything in the master bedroom they told me that there was a cop that lived there and ahad a heartache in the bed and every since then things started happening. After that night, I felt him around me and my children protecting us. Unfortunatly a month later we had to move (again) and the little piece of safety that I had left when I moved. Although, I have more stories and experiences this is the one that meant so much to me that I just wanted to share with everyone.
Very interesting.  Most often those that I encounter are spirits you are better of without.  In your case, that spirit of the police officer continues to help folks even in the afterlife.  Don't forget to pray for him and may his soul find eternal peace too.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”