Wind Scrying

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starmaster

Wind Scrying

Post by starmaster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:39 pm

The ancient Greeks practiced wind scrying in the sacred grove of Dodona, which was dedicated to Zeus. Psellus referred to this technique “there is a mode of predicting by means of the air and the leaves of the trees.
The method seemed to involve the hanging of striking wands from branches of sacred oak trees in a way that they struck resounding brass basins when the wind blew. Interpretations were made of these sounds and that of the wind.
The wind gives itself naturally to s crying because it talks the same as you or me. Find a quite place in the bush where there is no noise of cars, music, etc. (good luck finding a quite spot anymore.)
A place among the trees is the best. Find a tree and sit under it. Casually focus your attention on the wind, blocking out all other thoughts. In time the wind will talk with you. In order for you to scry the wind, you must, for a time, become the wind.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Thank you for this.I love feeling the wind. ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:05 am

Thank you!

I had a BBQ here at the house and the wind was blowing and I was talking with a friend.. and I told her.. to hush and listen .. the wind was talking.. I could hear it but she couldn't.. I didn't understand why she couldn't  but I got the message!
I love the wind it can carry messages too.
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

pappahoth

the wind is always there

Post by pappahoth » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:42 pm

I tend to try and love the wind at all times and thank it for its touch on my face and it always replys. It brings about a bit of love of nature as a physical being and the to and fro is beautiful.
becareful

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”