Orbs

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ashs92lude

Orbs

Post by Ashs92lude » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:04 pm

Hello All,

About 2 days ago I seen a rainbow colored orb next to one of my cats. Then it quickly disappeared.

I was just wondering if anybody else has seen orbs? just with their human eye, no cameras or anything. Are the orbs angels? Can anybody just see them?

Thanks Ash  :)

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:08 pm

Hi, I see these alot too (but not rainbow ones, just one staight colour) and I'm not completely sure what they are, love to hear some answers! :)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:19 pm

I don't know if what I see is an orb, I do see a light, small, I see violet, purple, white, I see them next to people, esp. if I'm getting info. and sharing it with the person.  I also see them around the house.  
For me it is a "hello" from an entity of that vibration letting me they are there and sometimes, what I am sharing is correct.
I also feel happy to see them and see them as loving.
I wish I saw them more often.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » Thu May 01, 2008 12:16 am

yeah i feel they're loving too :) On one occasion I remember I was sitting in my room with two other people who also saw the same thing, best way i can descibe it was when theres an ourdoor fire and those bright orange embers that float down......well it was almost like one half the size of my hand floated down right in front of us and we were all like WOW! that was amazing!!! we were inside and it appeared out of nowhere from the ceiling and stayed long enough to float down to the ground and dissappeared and after then I saw the same orange orb just floating around, and sometimes now see it out of the corner of my eye.....
The most comforting one I ever saw was a bright blue one sitting at my feet......

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Thu May 01, 2008 2:06 am

Wow thank you both for sharing.  :smt003

That is really cool. I didn't know they came in so many colors. I would like to see them more often too. Not many people get to experience that. I mostly see them out of the corner of my eye too. Just that one rainbow one caught me by surprise. :smt119  I hadn't seen one so noticeable, especially in front of me like that.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”