my photograph

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi, believer.  Which photos?  The thread where I'm sourcing some of these shared pix is kinda slow lately and the original one went kaput when the site had some problems and were not able to put back the recent files.

Hi, Songstress.  Not sure if I already shared it here but with regards to that photo the dark ladylike form there is said to manifest itself when someone is about to die.  I believe she's not the bad one as I don't sense anything negative but there are others there whom she is protecting the helpless against.  Even now with just the pix the chi is definitely of the unstable type - something associated with the dark ones.  I may have missed sensing though that form which you say is moving-like but I think I experienced something like that before.  He he, this is why its not easy for me to remote view or even project myself to people in need as I often encounter such.  In one case I thought it was a bad one but was clarified later that it was a guardian - still a newbie when it comes to such things.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 am

Not sure if this is the one believer is asking to be reposted:

Nothing new yet from my end :(

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 am

Hi, lynnora2.  I checked out the pix you posted and definitely would agree that your child has protectors/guardians around her.  I can't see them but could only feel them.  Basically, there is negative forces around her but she is closely protected by many positive ones.  I opine that your child will be a major contributor to our world's development :)

believer

pics

Post by believer » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 am

City Hunter,

The one with the trees and greenery and the glass door of a building.  What is the one with all the red faces drawn it?  

The glass door one, I see a distinct face looking out, the bottom half.

Believer

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:13 am

Hi again, lynnnora2.  This is the response I got when I posted your pix on my FB page.  The respondent is a local wiccan practitioner from what I know:

Lady Dana E (her handle in FB) just a few words, things are not always what they seem, sometimes the darkest amongst us dwell inn the shaddows of an innocent child, the beauty we see is just a facade, what lies beneath the mask is what we are to find out.

I asked her to elaborate on it and will share her response once I got it.  

Hi, believer.  Is it the one with the blanked out face?  From what I recall there were negative forces around that person.  The one with the glass door pix was taken at a hospital.  I'll check it again as I think I missed that distinct face at the bottom half.

The one with all the drawn faces are negative forces loitering the corridor.  Its the ER area of a hospital here in the Philippines.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:57 am

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:59 am

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Tue May 18, 2010 3:05 pm

It was an unplanned visit to Intramuros hence I only had my old HP PDA on hand to use to take photos.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue May 18, 2010 6:38 pm

I am gonna look at those a lil later Cityhunter - kinda busy lately!

Was wondering if you are on Facebook? I would like to add you, if so (I bet Happyme would do the same, we remained great friends in all this time)... Have a bunch of cool pix from the Oregon Vortex "House of Mystery" there... orbs, energy manifested etc... the pix on FB are unedited, but I looked a bit closer at some editing and found some interesting stuff u cant see right away...

Hugs!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Tue May 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi, PetraVanilla.  I do have a FB account but haven't taken nor received any new unusual photos lately.  I'll be handling another such case tomorrow and on Friday and I'll see if I can take some photos and share it here.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 am

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Fri May 28, 2010 12:34 am

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:28 am

Updating this thread with some new interesting photos:

The original photos are these:

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 am

Very vivid and well captured