my photograph

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi, PetraVanilla.  The pix of the bedroom, for me, has something sinister outside the window.  The one with the slightly open door has a "different" feel at the door itself.  I opine the energies that you outlined are residues of these.

As for the one with the ectoplasmic apparition that was taken at Mt. Banahaw.  Said to be a mystical place here of the good sort.  Note that the colors are that of the chakras in the head.  

The other pix with the tree was taken right outside a church where there is a wedding going on.  There are 2 at least in the tree and you are correct that I feel there is something else there.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Oh wow, I thought the "red eyes" in the bedroom pic were lights outside... I was hoping at least... but I sometimes try to rationalize bad feelings... fact is... I thought they were eyes to begin with, but I didn't wanna sound stupid... *blushing*
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

annaxoxo

Post by annaxoxo » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:06 pm

I seens and heard of this usally it there gardian angel or a relitivethat has passed on looking over them...

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Anna, except that we are talking about negative entities here, more like demons (based on the red eyes)... but there are plenty of guardian angels and passed ones surrounding us, as well... that's true...
Petra

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Let's see if you can find "them" in this.  NOTE: Cast the circle of light for protection and best if you have the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra or equivalent played in the background for protection.  THIS IS NO ORDINARY PIX!

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:29 am

Well yeah...lotsa stuff going on all over the pic and they don't seem friendly... ! Ummm wth is that in the left lower corner?
Petra

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi, PetraVanilla.  Yup.  There are indeed a lot of negative elementals in that pix.  I don't think the 2 circle things at the lower left corner are anything though but will ask.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:47 pm

pksnrl

Post by pksnrl » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:28 pm

CityHunter,

Your last picture was really spooky. I felt scared. Goose bumps. I better not watch out for any more unusual pics, if you know what I mean.....

Pankaj
Pankaj Saikia

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi, Pankaj :)  He he, that's normal for a lot of folks.  Getting that creepy feeling means our internal defenses are active.  Its shielding you from a threat.  As long as you practice the proper defensive measures its okay to review such things here.

pksnrl

Post by pksnrl » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Yes, Cityhunter. I understand what you mean. More than anything else, I wish to immerse into Meditation at the present time. I guess, most of our needs get satisfied, if we can do some sort of meditation. Do wish me luck. Try it yourself too ;).

Regards.

Pankaj
Pankaj Saikia

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Noted and will do, Pankaj :)  Actually, I use the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra as a meditative tool and as protection when working on such problems - the paranormal.  A lot of ideas and suggestions in this forum are quite useful.  He he.  One just needs time to read and digest them as some are a bit complex for a newbie.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 pm

I'll post an update once I get the link to the original.  The following is the analyzed version:

believer

Cool pictures - City Hunter

Post by believer » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:22 am

Hey City Hunter,

You need to repost some of those cool pictures that are posted in this thread.  I happened to check my past postings and found your pictures.  I always look at the Paranormal Phenomena for any new pictures.  The one with all the heads would definately get a lot of new comments and hits.     I seem to be able to pick faces out of some photos and then can never see the picture normal again. :)

Believer

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:11 am

I looked at many of the photos and sensed the presence of spirits.  This particular picture made me very uneasy.  I felt like towards the bottom of the picture there were multiple spirits.  I could see one of the spirits moving in the picture.  Which I found very unusual considering it is a photograph and not video.
CityHunter wrote:Image

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”