my photograph

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lynnnora2

my photograph

Post by lynnnora2 » Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Hi everyone, I took this photo a couple of years ago on my mobile phone. The screen on my phone at the time showed a clear picture of my 2 year old niece. I didnt even bother to look at it for a few days and was surprised by the outcome of the photograph. I have my own opinions of what is on it but would like some feedback from anyone else. Looking forward to any replies I get, Lynnnora. x
Attachments
Lani.jpg
What do you think?
Lani.jpg (34.92 KiB) Viewed 14069 times

lynnnora2

opinions

Post by lynnnora2 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 am

Hi all, I realize that my photo has been viewed loads of times but Im very dissappointed that no one has even bothered to give their opinions. Have I put it in the wrong place? and is that why?

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Hi Lynn
I think that is  a beautful shot!
I've got one like that of my son (autistic)
In your picture, I get the fairy princess of fairyland. Does she have tons of "imaginary friends"
I would think so, Giggles alot,
I at first dismissed my sons photo as light reflections, glares, That was before,
Now I know he's covered with angels and fairies,
I would think that everyone that gets around her would forget their "adulthood mind" and go
straight into make believe with her.
She's darling!

lynnnora2

thank you for your views.

Post by lynnnora2 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Hi Kybunker,
Just wanted to say thank you for your  reply. Ive waited a long time for someone to give their opinion. I know your son is surrounded by angels and fairies. you are one of his angels. I want to wish you and your son an abundance of healing. Thanks again, Lynn. x

believer

ghostly photo

Post by believer » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:34 am

Hi there,

For some reason I cannot open it and I would love to look at it.  On some photos I can see things, maybe this is my avenue to my psychic gift.  The picture info shows up, but there is a little red x where the picture should be.  

Believer

severdsoul

Post by severdsoul » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:25 pm

it definatly is a interesting photo, But it almost looks like sun flair, not paranormal.
Dont quote me on it..  anything is possible.   the angle of the rays coming down match
the highlighted section on the slide.  could just be a conicidence. ?sp?
Its tough to say for sure, but it definatly is a interesting photo.

BTW she is a cutie. :)
"I dont know what your problem is, but it bet there is medication for it"

believer

Paranormal Phenomena

Post by believer » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:48 am

Finally I can see the picture.  I see a face to the left of the pink handle of the ride toy and another one that looks like a young girl to the right of what looks like a fence near the tree.  Very cool picture.  

Believer

ShadowWolf

Hi

Post by ShadowWolf » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:45 am

I think our neice is a very beautiful girl and is just radiating with love for everything. I believe her favorite thing well one of her favorite things are animals. I see in you picture if you look really closely on the left hand side you will see an eye. This eye would represent that her spirit guide is watching her. This picture is also radiating with angelic light and fearies. She is very special. when we are children we are more aware of the spiritual. Do you ever see her looking around or laughing when no one is even in the same room? please answer me back I would love to find out my email is powelljessie@gmail.com
When you know how bad things can get then you know what good is.

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:38 am

I agree with the above poster, angelic protection around here. Very sweet picture.
D

lynnnora2

thank you

Post by lynnnora2 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:21 pm

I know its a long time coming but I want to thank those who replied to my post.  
Lynnnora2

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:36 am

Boy, Lynnora2, I seriously think I see a dog's face in the upper left corner, like a German shepherd with an attentive look on his face, I think... anyone else see it? The red lights are beautiful and I think that the little princess is surrounded by good spirits and maybe even a protective spirit that appears as a dog. I have heard about animal spirit guides, but I am not familiar with them. You may want to look animal spirit guides up on the forum and learn more,...

Lots of blessings!!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 am

Lynnora2, I could not let this go - the dog stuck out so much, it almost freaked me out for a moment because it was all I could perceive for a few seconds...
I felt compelled to post this right away. And I thought about whether it could be a wolf due to the distinct face and erect ears I see, but my intuition tells me it is a dog and a protector. I feel very strongly about this!

I also feel like I should ask if there has been a dog in the girl's life or her mother's? Or has there been a dog showing up anywhere else, be it a stray dog or other?

I am not a psychic, but sometimes I have "hunches" *wink*

Here's some cool info on a dog animal guide/animal totem:

DOG

Dogs have one of the best totems or spirit guides because they are well attuned to the nature of humans and understand the best ways to guide them.  Throughout history the dog has been known as man's best friend.  There are hundreds of varieties, sizes and shapes found on every continent.  Certain breeds of dog are designed for specific functions.    

DOG MEDICINE

The dog is a protector and guardian.  Their acute hearing and keen sight forewarned their masters of impending danger. They serve selflessly never asking for their service to be praised.  They hold the energies of unconditional love and teach us its true meaning.

Domesticated dogs are faithful companions to humans and enjoys being useful by serving human friends.  Their sense of spirit and the ability to love even when abused is incredible.  The dog teaches those with this totem how to give and receive love unconditionally.  It also carries the energy of forgiveness.  People with dog medicine would do well in service oriented jobs.

Dogs are intelligent and sensitive. They are able to sniff out dangerous situations accurately and guide us into safety. Psychic gifts have long been are associated with the dog because of their ability to detect subtle energy frequencies often unknown to mankind. If dog suddenly appears in your life pay attention to your immediate surroundings and let the dog guide your footsteps.

Certain breeds of dog were designed for specific functions. The study of the breed and its purpose can help you define the energy associated with it. Since wolves and coyotes are its descendants these should be studied as well.

The behavior of a dog often reflects the personality of its owner. Through its observation and constant interaction with you it anticipates your next move, and serves as a mirror image of who you truly are. The dog is a great teacher for those who are willing to be loyal students. The choice is yours.

This is an excerpt from http://www.manataka.org/page236.html
Petra

Celestial Beginnings

Indigo Children

Post by Celestial Beginnings » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:04 pm

We are entering the Age of Aquarius again.  There is literature out there that fortells the rise of the "Indigo Children" during this Age.  Quite possible your, neice?, could be one of those.  I am convinced my oldest son will be the father of an Indigo Child as he exhibits signs of being an Indigo child... just very watered down...? Don't really know how to explain that one better.

Leslie Crenshaw,  C. Ht.
Celestial Beginnings

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Wow, now that is interesting CelestialBeginnings, Indgo children. First I thought I had never heard about them, but now that I think about it, maybe I have... sometimes some people say something to me and I don't know about it, and then it comes to me within minutes almost feels like a deja-vu...

Lynnnora2 you can look the term up in Wikipedia and evidently there is a movie by the title "Indigo" (I am so gonna try and get it!) ... yeah you should definitely look into that!!

I feel I need to learn a bit more about that, too. Wikipedia states that Indigo kids are very strong willed, rebellious and know and sense things beyond what other kids or adults around them would... they are often diagnosed with ADHD and such - I dunno if my daughter would qualify, but when it comes to being strong-willed, hyper, rebellious and sensitive (she stated she's seen a real ghost and sometimes blurts out things I never think she would grasp)... she is also very sensitive to energy.. a friend sent her and her brother a first "beam" of Reiki, and out of nowhere she started giggling with her brother. I asked her why they giggled and she said: My hair is standing up and in kinda tickles.. LOL ... she has also expressed that she would want to learn more about energy work and Feng Shui. I am now curious to examine her palms... I have the "medical stigmata" extending all the way from my pinkies to past my ring fingers... I also have the "croix mystique" in both hands... both indicate the ability and calling to heal, physically or spiritually...

I looked up http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/indigo/#canyoutell and I think those attributes apply to both my daughter and I, possibly even my son, even though my son and I lack the "Hyper-symptom" =) My mom always encouraged my desire to learn about spiritual and paranormal things from early childhood. Some of those things scared me at the time, but my curiosity was stronger than my fear. Then I scaled back for a while and Now that I am nearing my 33rd b-day in less than 2 weeks it's peaking... I am learning almost constantly. I am on here for many hours every day, just reading and researching the things I read about, it's almost compulsive!

-WOW- see http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/in ... stages.htm ... you hit something there, CelestialBeginnings!!
Petra

Tcatt

Post by Tcatt » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 am

Does anyone else see the "being in the right of the photo? I'm not sure if it appears alien like or child-like, but I can definitely see something there. It appears to be turned towards the little girl. It's a little above being level with her height and about an inch and a half from the righ edge of the picture(right above the red pool of light). I don't want to alarm anyone, but I would be creeped out if I saw that in a picture with one of my children.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”