my photograph

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:38 am

The 2nd green pix is the filtered version of a section of a hospital.  Its actually at University of Santo Tomas which is considered as the oldest here.  Dates back to the Spanish occupation.  Will see if I can locate the original unfiltered copy.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:26 am

OK, I thought I was imagining the little faces across the wall, but here I circled what I saw...

Could it be that the neighbor was "sending" bad spirits over to wreak havoc?
Attachments
Jadee2.jpg
Circled the other stuff I thought wasn't there to begin with... I thought it was me using too much imagination lol
Jadee2.jpg (173.09 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
Jadee2.jpg
closer look of same pic as below
Jadee2.jpg (188.73 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 am

No idea on that, PetraVanilla.  The neighbors are Born Again Christians who are quite unfriendly to their neighbors :P  But, I don't think they are intentionally sending these to their neighbor(s).  Most likely these are feeding off on their negative chi.  The neighbor's place is unkept and has that rundown look.  They are said to be relatives too of the owner of the house which the subject was renting at that time.  

Besides those faces, did you sense something a bit more sinister?  There should be a couple of them in that pix if my memory serves me right.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:57 am

Here's the original pix of the Out Patient Department of UST Hospital:

I filtered the one with green tint so that the forms would be easily seen.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:57 am

oh yeah i found some stuff... more than i bargained for... watch for next pic...
Attachments
ghostopd original outline of spirits.JPG
ghostopd original outline of spirits.JPG (404.71 KiB) Viewed 3488 times
Petra

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 am

OK I traced the contours of what I saw, looks a little funny with paint outline, but u get the picture... when I was looking at it I was on IM with a friend...

My impressions were:

Cityhunter on the ghost pix again... oh man that hospital pic, original, really creeps me out!

lemme play with it real quick see if i get more out of it than we can see on the green tinted one...

i feel a lot of oppression, psychic vampires feeding off sick energy

theres at least one very obvious face... the rest is kinda faint

(then I adjusted lighting and contrast)

omg this is horrible (got very emotional all of a sudden, felt very distraught, tears on my face)
i see the triple 6 in the picture (turned out to be 4 of them, above the large most visible face in the foreground, look at the original with outline only looks like a devil giving a thumbs up, mocking the camera)

it's a devil
maybe not the devil
but one

friend: gosh i am going to stop looking at it
it is creeping me out
below it it has a masquerade mask that covers the eyes and pointy things extending above it like ears
then above it

me: something like a bat
creature

friend: something else
but i cant quite make it out

yes exactly!

me:  oh man ... i think there's a gate to hell in that hospital, seriously!
too many spirits
bad vibes

We went on a little more about it, but that was the major impression we got, &%$#@ spooky!
Attachments
ghostopd original outline of spirits and contours.JPG
ghostopd original outline of spirits and contours.JPG (513.64 KiB) Viewed 3537 times
Petra

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 am

Yup.  Lots of minions of the dark in that pix.  There should still be more down that hallway.  Unfortunately, the real baddies can be found on the ICU and other areas where a lot of seriously sick are.  There should be some too around where the babies are cared for.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 am

Yeah and I saw more just hard to show them all... and I got such a distressing feeling at some point, my friend asked if I was sure that I wanted to further explore the picture...

On the positive end, in the middle of our conversation, I picked up some stuff about my friend (in kinda like a flash vision) I couldn't  have known, and she confirmed all of it!
I also did another picture reading and was right on the money. seems like my psychic reception is increasing...
Petra

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 am

Yup.  To advance our abilities we have to take tests and challenges like these.  I opine its like jumpstarting us :)  When I began my feng shui work my first professional case was a mix of totally bad feng shui, bad karma and black magic.  As I gave my word to Him that for 3 years I will be helping people first instead of prioritizing fame and fortune I took on cases of the really poor and depressed.  What may probably take me a lifetime to learn if I went by the ordinary route I gained in those 3 years.  Bit hard though as experience is my teacher thus mistakes tend to have a heavy price.  Its a good thing that I'm doing this by tapping on my connection to Him thus still well and alive to share my skills and continue helping people out.  Need to expand too not only my armory but also my skill base to further tune in on the dangers and possibilities.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:30 am

Less serious stuff but still has signs of unusual "housemates":

If you are feeling "weird" when viewing this I strongly recommend playing the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra in the background.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:02 am

I opine that maybe because UST which is where that hospital pix was taken may have lost its vision of what it truly needs to address - that of enriching and enlightening the masses especially the less fortunate - which is why such manifestations occur.  There's a story too of a painting there wherein the child in the drawing steps out to play.

A lot of robberies and similar incidents happen in that area and it usually gets easily flooded when it rains - signs in feng shui that the place has much negative chi.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:11 am

PetraVanilla :)  Here's another test.  Much more simpler than the UST OPD pix:

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:51 pm

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 pm

I finally got a look at the pix you posted and I saw "stuff" in the red circled areas on the kitchen pic and in the purple circled one in the bedroom pic...
Attachments
kitchenmaindoor.jpg
kitchenmaindoor.jpg (44.86 KiB) Viewed 3606 times
myroom.jpg
myroom.jpg (52.67 KiB) Viewed 3606 times
Petra

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:12 pm

I see several faint entities in the next pic you posted, but is that smokey looking substance actually an ectoplasmic apparition?

In the pic of the tree there seems to be quite a bit of spirit activity going on underneath the large branch on the right side of the pic...
Petra

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”