Top 15 Most Famous Ghost Pictures Ever Taken

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rising_Sun

Top 15 Most Famous Ghost Pictures Ever Taken

Post by Rising_Sun » Thu May 08, 2008 10:03 pm

check out this blog: http://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2007/1 ... -ever.html, but beware, some of the pictures are quite disturbing
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Fri May 09, 2008 12:33 pm

The Grandad one freaked me out a bit.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

cancer73

Post by cancer73 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 am

Thanks for sharing. I thought the one of the little girl that was in the fire was pretty creepy.

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Thu May 22, 2008 12:36 am

Thanks for shairn the weblink.  I have seen some of those photos in a book.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Fri May 23, 2008 9:02 pm

I've been to the San Antonio place.  And yes, my car was "pushed" across the tracks.  and handprints in the baby powder on my bumper.
yep.
Caution: I brake for faeries, elves, dragons, unicorns and other mystical creatures only I can see.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri May 23, 2008 10:57 pm

i think most of those photos are photoshopped or camera malfuntion

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sat May 24, 2008 12:27 am

well, no WLBG.  Actually, they aren't.  These photos have been studied by professionals (at least some have, and I have seen others that have been) and I've experienced the phenomenon in San Antonio first hand.
Caution: I brake for faeries, elves, dragons, unicorns and other mystical creatures only I can see.

Naravyn

Post by Naravyn » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:05 pm

the only ones that looked truly manipulated to me were the one of the baby on the grave, or it was a double exposure, the one of the grandmother with the man over her shoulder, and maybe the one of the woman in the graveyard, i'm on the fence with that one.. she looks to be wearing old clothes, but those can be bought for a costume.. so i'm on the fence.. though all of the others definitely give you something to think about..

parallelmessages

Post by parallelmessages » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:29 pm

I've seen these pics before.  I think for the most part they are authentic.  The only one I question is the grandfather...it could have been a man just standing behind her who maybe did resemble the grandfather...but wouldn't someone have noticed it before 3 years?  
Anyway, would love to see pics from people on the site who have experienced such phenomenon and caught it on film.
Thanks for sharing the site

Sunnydaze

A little creepy

Post by Sunnydaze » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:42 am

Me and my kids sat down and looked at each picture. Some of them look like they may be real and we even picked up on some images of something that can't be explained on a couple pictures.

Now some of them did look photoshopped and bogus. The one in the church with the monk looked like the guy out of the movie Scream.  :smt017 Maybe a fake???

Otherwise, it was fun to check them all out.
Warmest Wishes,
Christina

forcemaster245

Post by forcemaster245 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 am

Well I think these photos are quite "cool", whether real or fake. But honestly, I've always wanted to see a real ghost, and I'm not the least freaked out by these photos. I'm not scared of most ghosts, not because I dismiss them as fakes, but I believe that I do not need to be afraid of them if I've not offended them. After all, most ghosts probably behave like humans, except that they don't have a physical body.

pappahoth

ghoslty pictures

Post by pappahoth » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:46 pm

I live in Australia which was started as a penal colony. In Tasmania is a place called Port Arthur which is where the most hardened criminals went. They have a board of pictures taken in haunted houses there which are really great. Mainly just white blobs of floating mass which tend to be the main focus of the sightings.
becareful

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”