Ghost typing on computers.

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

skywatcher3

Ghost typing on computers.

Post by skywatcher3 » Tue May 13, 2008 8:59 pm

So has anyone been at their keyboard and watched messages be typed on their screen by something else besides you?  :smt017

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue May 13, 2008 9:01 pm

No not typing but one has once switched on my computer while I was sleeping.
I woke up by the switch on music and took it cooly.lol
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue May 20, 2008 5:37 am

Can't say anything like that has happened to me...I only get someone playing with my TV or CD player,a few times my screen has gone really weird but no typing or anything.....I find it interesting,the someone talking thru the computer....Typing messages or whatever it may be.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue May 20, 2008 2:08 pm

it's agreat idea here you made me think Soul.

The ghost can communicate with us through typing on screen.What is I let teh notepad on one day and when come back I saw typing.That would be wonderful.Will try it.lol

dhav
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue May 20, 2008 10:15 pm

Dhav - Yeah i think its wonderful too....I have to say at first id probably be a little freaked out if i saw that but then id think it was cool.....Good idea,cant hurt to give it a go lol.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

skywatcher3

ghost typing.

Post by skywatcher3 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:54 pm

Yes. I think I will leave it on notepad or word pad and see what shows up. I do feel being touched sometimes. And a coolness sometimes. Thanks for the replies. Fred

senorita89

Post by senorita89 » Sat May 31, 2008 4:39 pm

i did wake up once and the t.v had switched on by itself and the volume was put up very loud

skywatcher3

computer typig.

Post by skywatcher3 » Sat May 31, 2008 5:58 pm

Had a friend bring a resin cast skull of a grey E.T. to my house. I got strange vibes off it. I didn't want one in my house. He wondered if a spirit from my house would crawl in it while it was here. I do have sightings of spirits here. Well he fell asleep in a chair at his home. He swore he left the tv on ch 31. Now it was on ch33. And the remote was moved from his chair to a table across the room. And his cat acts strange every morning. Meowing at something he cant see. "Cat has never done that before" he says. Well this a interesting turn. Guess he got his wish. Fred.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:04 pm

I haven't had anything like that happen to me but I have my mouse scroll feverously up and down when I have been trying to read something on the screen. My hand is not on the mouse. It happened so much one time I finally told whom ever it was to please stop and it stopped. I think they just wanted my attention.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Nothing as solid as that, but my mouse goes crazy over the screen sometimes and it makes slight movements when im not even touching it. a open mind is good but suspecting everything is just going to make a person crazy.  what did they type?

marshmallu

Post by marshmallu » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 am

well i haven't actually seen the typing on screen but i heard typing on my sister's laptop, turned around and saw that her account was being logged into with the startup screen and everything, freaky!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”