Visited by a circle of stars

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Your_Enlightenment

Visited by a circle of stars

Post by Your_Enlightenment » Tue May 20, 2008 4:22 am

Does anyone of you know about the stories of people who were visited by a circle of stars, especially when they were young childred?

Here is an excerpt from such a story:

"I had been sitting on a day-bed next the window through which I could see the backyard and a big pear-tree. All of a sudden, I saw something that I have never seen before.
There was a "circle of stars" above the top of the pear tree!
After a few moments, the stars began to descend to me and they stopped in front of the kitchen window in the backyard. Then, a ray of slightly visible (I would say golden) energy began to stream from the stars to me.
On the couch, there was a teddy-bear with me that was my favorite toy. It was lying between me and the kitchen's window, so the energy that was flowing from the stars also touched the teddy-bear and animating it, the teddy-bear began to move. It sat up (while just before, he was almost lying on the couch).
Then, the teddy-bear turned it's head to the right and looked directly at me!
Furthermore, when the golden energy entered it, although it only had buttons instead of real eyes, the teddy-bear actually looked at me like as if it was a very wise, living being.
Then the energy flowing from the stars entered me even more powerfully and I lost my consciousness.
Many years later, a few more memories were recalled but that's a separate story. The last thing that I remember is that some formation of light began to appear in the middle of the kitchen next to the couch that I was sitting on."

Thank you.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue May 20, 2008 5:33 am

Oh wow...Thats very interesting....Never heard of that before.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Your_Enlightenment

Post by Your_Enlightenment » Tue May 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Can I post a link to this story?

Here is the link, I hope no one will delete it:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0907/circleofstars.html
I was visited by a circle of stars.
pls see mediakit for signature links

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Thu May 22, 2008 12:05 pm

Interesting story, I have never heard of it before.

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Fri May 23, 2008 12:43 am

A few years ago, I had a similar experience. I went outside during the night time. I looked across to my neighbors house and there were about 4-5 large orbs, balls of light or balls of energy circling their house and they were BIG. I don't know maybe they were spirits that I saw. ? but not stars. My brother and mother also seen them too.

Your_Enlightenment

Post by Your_Enlightenment » Fri May 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Interesting story. Does anyone know what part of the world is reported to have the biggest number of the occurence of such balls that look like stars? Are the people who saw them rather children and rather adult persons? But I believe that a part of these reported experiences is a lie on purpose, but some of them are surely true.

pappahoth

hey stars are great

Post by pappahoth » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:03 pm

i have been followed by a powerful entity I saw once in the forest which manifested itself as a face made up of stars in the night sky a few months later.
becareful

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”