Things going bump in the night here.

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

Things going bump in the night here.

Post by soul_flower » Sat May 24, 2008 2:31 am

It is really weird here lately.......Have had alot of weird things going on....Was in bed,just turned off the light and felt something crawl up my legs,like a dog or cat...Been smelling smoke,candles burning....Feeling very cold at night even with the heater up high..My mum came over and saw a white thing going across the floor a few times......I can sense someone or others come to visit....I dont feel scared as such,my dog isnt barking or scared so i know its not out there to harm me......But the thing that did freak me out is my son........He is only 2.6yrs old,talks pretty good but can only put a few words together at a time......I put him down for a afternoon nap yesturday and when i went to get him he came straight out and said....Mummy,googie man (boogie man) i said what? googie man,he said yeah googie man......I asked him where he was and he said in my bed.................Then last night he was in my room which is up the small hallway.....He said mummy googie man, again....I said,oh where is the googie man.....He pointed to his room and said,in there....He was a little scared to even look at his room.......Then i was doing something and he came running from the doggy/cat door and said the googie man is going to get me and hid in a corner........For the past month or so when i had him in the smaller room he hasnt been sleeping well...Even in the new room he cries alot and always wants to sleep with me.....I have heard him giggle and talk in his room before......Im a little concerned about this....Dont know if i should be but i dont want him scared of whoever is in his room at night more so......I can sense when i have a visitor but im not the best at it....So not sure what to think,but my son was very scared for a 2.6yr old.....Just thought id share that.

Tamara :o)

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Tue May 27, 2008 3:55 am

HI Tamara,

will send something your way to help quickly. don't be scared your clue is that he was talking and giggling. even when he gets scared i can assure you that there is no negative intention here.

I am seeing a man with glasses he is tallish and seems slender. you may find that he knows you, i can see him smiling and indicating your son is related to him, so it may be that he is related to the father if not you.

he did not mean to scare you, but thought you could sense more than you did. he says you have met him before. i hope this is helpful to you.

regards
dorothy

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Until you mentioned it soul flower I'd forgotten.
My wife went to look after the grandson the other week and I was fast asleep in bed, the dog was asleep on the floor - and she barks at anything - I heard a cupboard door opening and slamming shut about 4/5 times.
I woke up, the dog woke up, we walked round the house - nothing!
The only door that makes that sort ofnoise is on the landing outside the bedroom - strange huh?
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:44 am

Dorothy - Hey thanks for that...I try not to be scared but at times my mind runs away on me haha...I think i know who it is.....He came to a pyschic reading i went too a while ago.....Hmm interesting....Now you have said that i do believe it may be my grandad who was from canada and i only met in person  once......Good to know.

Prof. Akers - Oh thats strange.....I had that happen last night too.....My mother and father took my son for the night...I was home alone and could hear ALL the bumps in the night this time lol......

~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

FragelsGal

Post by FragelsGal » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:52 am

My sons 2.5 too.  Keeps getting up in the night too the little poo.  I dont know why he wont sleep all night and Im hoping its not his fathers spirit freaking him out and making him get up coz ill be really mad, I like my sleep!!

Im home alone most nights too coz my partner works night shift, and sometimes I swear I hear footsteps up the other end of the house, like someones walking around in the kitchen.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:10 pm

Oh thats interesting......Its hard when the little ones dont sleep.....My son now sleeps in my bed with me because i couldnt cope getting up 20 times or more a night.....He sleeps alot better with me but still tells me the boogie man is in his room......The past 3 days while my mum has been here helping me unpack boxes we have been hearing voices and seeing things......Spooks me most times,i hate being alone,at night more so *frowns*......I hope your son lets you get some sleep soon....You probably do have vistors,sometimes its cool,other times its so annoying.

FragelsGal

Post by FragelsGal » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:55 am

Forgot I wrote in here hee hee.... im hopeless!

He finally slept thru in his own bed last night for the first time in ages!!!!!  Like a whole year or more!!!  

He was in my bed for the first 6 months after his fathers passing (I think it upset him more than I ever realised) but I hate sleeping with him, hes such a wigglebum and kicks me in the back!!

The noises and stuff spooks me too.  But im ok about being alone now, and if my late hubby is around, oh well!  Whats he gunna do anyway, hes probably just being nosey lol :)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:13 am

Ohhhhhhhh im so glad he slept on his own....Thats awesome!
My son i hope will not sleep in my bed for too much longer.....Im going nuts,i mean of course if he feels more comfortable i want him to sleep in my bed....But he is also a wigglebum and half the night is spent with kicks and him getting stuck under the covers and screaming lol,and then i have to fight the dog because she sleeps at my feet....Lucky its a queen size and im single or id need a mega huge bed......I guess kids go thru alot more than we know or understand......Your late hubby is just checking up on things which would even make me feel good.....My grandad comes to visit me and checks on my son....Its nice!

severdsoul

Post by severdsoul » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:18 pm

soul_flower  Just curious as to how things are going,  if things have settled down, or
if you are still having googie man paying a visit.
"I dont know what your problem is, but it bet there is medication for it"

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”