Are ghosts different to spirits?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Azure

Are ghosts different to spirits?

Post by Azure » Wed May 28, 2008 12:37 pm

I wonder do you think ghosts are different to spirits? Is a ghost a memory or residual energy of an event or person, and a spirit an actuall part of a person, that is able to travel between the physical and the spiritual realms?
Or are they the same?
Azure - the soul from the earth, and the moon from the sun, the depths of the sea from the highest peaks - Azure

DearLeanne

Post by DearLeanne » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 am

That's a really good question,
I get confused, when I see photography of ghosts being in full form. All I've even seen is Light, and it's mainly the sense behind it which tells me it wasn't my imagination.
__ What goes around comes around__

marshmallu

Post by marshmallu » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am

Hello everyone :),

well in my opinion,I think that the two are the same. ghosts are spirits and spirits are ghosts. either way, it's someone that had a human body before and now is just their soul and energy left.
Just a little side note, I think that the two major difference in hauntings for example is the difference between human spirit hauntings and demon hauntings. Those two have the most difference. You know, just throwin' it out there hehe.

best,
M

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”