Cloud or angel or both?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Blini

Cloud or angel or both?

Post by Blini » Sat May 31, 2008 9:42 pm

I was at work.  I had gone outside to go to our other building when I saw this interesting cloud formation just behind the building.  I went inside and looked out the back windows and got a better look.  The winds were blowing it softly along.  When I left that building to return to my own, I stood in the middle of the parking lot where the cloud formation was heading right towards my direction.  My friend Irene was walking towards me from the opposite direction.  I told her to look up.  What did she think?  She was pretty amazed.  Now I just don't know which one it is.  Is it Raphael, Uriel, Azriel,.....?

I thought it was pretty cool so I took a picture of it with my cell phone and sent it to my emails.  I sent copies to some people who thought it was pretty amazing.  I hope it's for me.  A few minutes before or after and it would have been gone.  We had an audit today so we could be called upon to be audited at any time.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Scroll below.

Anyone know who this is?

Blin
Attachments
5-30-08 DSP Blue Sky Angel.jpg
5-30-08 DSP Blue Sky Angel.jpg (39.76 KiB) Viewed 2843 times

FragelsGal

Post by FragelsGal » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:54 am

WOW that is awesome :D  thanx for sharing

pappahoth

good photo

Post by pappahoth » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 pm

I have seen clouds at night by a full moon that try and quide me through existense by jogging my memory as to what is necessary at a given time. It is all in the heart.
becareful

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”