Little Girl

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kybunker

Little Girl

Post by kybunker » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:25 pm

My husband got real sick one night,
We are rarely ever sick
He was shaking, dellusional, felt like he was going to die,
He went into the bathtub to try to get rid of this feeling, as he was in there he said he saw a little girl (around 11-15 yrs old)
She said do you want me to fix you?
he said Yes!
She said I have to go into your belly
He agreed, She began to shake her head really fast and dove towards him and he threw up all over the place.

Since then I've seen this little girl mostly in my head right before I fall asleep,
My husband has seen her since then.
I've seen her standing in the hallway, near the bathroom.
She's very quiet,

My husband said he feels like she's no longer of this earth,
but I'm thinking she is still alive.

Yesterday I was driving home from dropping off a lawn mower at a friends house and I looked in my mirror and saw her sitting looking back at me,

This was the first time I've seen her outside of the home,

My question is, Who is she?

You know when you see people in your minds eye, to do a reading, you can get the feelings off of them. You can get frequently used words ect..
When I've tried to talk to her, I've got no feelings no emotion other than
curiosity from her.

Any ideas?

ShadowWolf

Post by ShadowWolf » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:14 am

this girls name is Allison she is 14 years old. Blondish brown hair if I am correct and a very beautiful radiant face. She is in fact dead but don't let it worry you. She is very attached to your husband for a reason that I don't know why. Please call her by name and ask her some questions and let her know you want to help her. I am not like a lot of psychics . I am not out to scare people or convince people. If people believe me fine if not thats fine too. But please do not be forceful with her. Just treat her like you would another person. Please let me know how it goes. If you wish her to be gone ask that she be absorbed in the white light of the holy spirit.

Blessings Be Upon You,

ShadowWolf

powelljessie@gmail.com
When you know how bad things can get then you know what good is.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Wow I just read this post and shadowWolf's response and I have to say that I agree with him, she needs to be handled in the way you would a shy child... I think she spoke to your husband because she felt she needed to... So if/when she does talk to you, listen to what she has to say.... I am getting that she feels like she needs to protect you both. Are you trying for children of your own?? I think she felt pulled to you and has decided to stay with you both since then. I also think that although he does not see her, that she is often with him. He doesn't normally see or hear strange things does he?? (your hubby) Perhaps, the sickness was the only reason why he did see her... I know that my b/f D often hears things that I think but don't say when I am thinking about something hard, or really upset... *shrugs* just wanted to add that.

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:48 am

Yes it is the spirit of a child, a ghost.  She is very attached to your husband and I think orginaly to the area of where you live.
I am seeing a little girl with brown hair with a thin body and she seems to kind of slump against the wall or door, kind of lean
on it when she is watching you all. She seems to be of no harm to you both but she feels very bonded to you both.  
I think she is coming to you becuase she needs some help to fully cross over. She seems very sad, like she missed the people
whom she was close with before and you and your husband seem to remind her of them. She wants to be with these people who
I am assuming are her old family members but afraid to cross for some reason. Your husbands illness reminded her of her own
when she was alive. I don't know if you can help her cross or not, but please ask that your guides and angels help her
to cross. She's stuck here.
D

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 am

Sometimes people get visitations from the spirits of their future children. Perhaps that is who she was.

kybunker

Hello Everyone!

Post by kybunker » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm

I wanted to update everyone on the little girl in 2008,
it's 2010 now, She is connected to this land, long brown hair, big dark eyes, thin very pale. but there has been hardly any appearances after those episodes.
My daughter still sees her once in a while, we've gotten to the point where it's not a shock when there's someone standing in the corners.
She has quieted down alot, everything has for that matter so that is good.
I'll write more about it here soon
kelley
New Thought At InnerFlow Connections!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”