weird language

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yehweh

weird language

Post by yehweh » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:35 pm

i remember 1 night when i was 13 i used 2 sneek out from time 2 time and one night i was sneeking back n it was probably 2 or 3 oclock that night but as soon as i steped n tha house i started hearing a voice saying some things that i have never heard b 4 i steped back out side and i couldnt c nothing and they were still talking and they were talking kind of loud i could hear them loud n clear i just went back nside and close the door it sounded like a older women. does ne 1 have an opinion please im open 2 n e thing thank u

marshmallu

Post by marshmallu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:01 am

Hello,
Well I don't mean to sound like a skeptic or anything, but do you have older women neighbors who happen to speak a foreign language?
I know my Assyrian neighbors hang out in their back yard at night all the time and I can hear them talking lol.  :smt003

But anyways, has it happened to you more than once? Did it stop when you went in the house? What was the "atmosphere" like i guess you could say, like did you get a weird feeling when you heard the voice?
Sorry for the questions, I'm just curious and want to figure it out because most people who hear voices in foreign language usually have something associated with an evil kind of entity, but I don't want to freak you out! I'm not saying it's like that, it's just one of those theories. I would really like it if you provided more details too =)

Peace!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”