anyone watch ghost trackers?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mom2ericha

anyone watch ghost trackers?

Post by mom2ericha » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:54 am

I like to watch ghost trackers occasionally. I know its a kids show, but its kind of neat to look at the old spooky houses and stuff. I kind of think it's a hokey show, but anyway if you've never watched it, they supposedly send these kids into these haunted places, wired up with cameras and they are alone in the place, no one else is in there, not even a camera man. I was watching this one show awhile back, and in the kitchen of the one house, I definitely saw an old lady in a white night gown walking behind the girl! She wasn't even aware of it! I had to slow my dvr down and rewind it to see what was there, it happened so fast. It was just a blur in the background but when I slowed it and stopped frame to frame it was definitely the shape of what looks like an elderly woman in a night gown or something long! It is just fleeting though, if I hadn't of slowed it down I'd have never been able to tell what it was. It was really NEAT!!!!!!!!!!! The girl wasn't even aware of it.

On another show, I was watching, a door slowly opened on it's own behind the person. Pretty cool, if you ask me....it's the only reason I like watching that show is to see what *I* can spot that they don't!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”