orbs

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mom2ericha

orbs

Post by mom2ericha » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:14 am

First off, everyone in my family has some type of psychic gift. My cousin was able to conduct seances I guess, I was never at one, unfortunately. Ever since she passed away I have felt like she has been with me. I was not very close to her in life. In the beginning I felt like she was trying to tell me something, that she wanted me to convey a message to the family. I told them this, and told them there was something she wanted them to find..maybe in a table drawer. I felt like whatever it was she wanted me to tell them was done, but I still feel her presence occasionally. I see a lot of orbs around me. I especially see them in my room, which is the whole entire second floor of our house. I have a full length mirror attached to my closet door, and my computer is next to this mirror. When I sit here on the computer I see them in the mirror and also on the other side of my computer. I know it's not a trick of my mind, I can literally see flashes of white. Sometimes they are almost formed, not just orbs but they are like wisps. I can see them now...it's like I think about them and they are there. Geesh I think someone is going to think I am totally nuts and seeing things. Mind you, I grew up in a house where we could hear footsteps upstairs (not this house I live in now) when no one was home, and it was NOT house settling, and glass breaking in the basement when there was no glass broken (we actually called the cops once and they almost wet their pants when they heard it and could find nothing!!!!) I slept in the bed my grandfather passed away in for years, and in the room he passed, and every night I'd go to sleep and awake to find the ahadow of a man standing at the end of the bed. When I'd turn the light on, it would be gone. (figured he was looking out for me, or wondering who in the heck was sleeping in his bed! LOL) My daughter and I always walked to the "twin ponds" as she called it when she was young, and one day walking home from watching the ducks swimming, when she was 3 1/2 she told me "Sally" came home with us. "Sally" was a little girl her age, and she was "all wet". My daughter asked me to go get "Sally" a towel because she was cold. It freaked me out so bad, because we had just walked from the creeks. I could only assume that a spirit attached itself to my daughter...."sally" stayed with us for about 2 weeks than just "went away". It was a very weird experience! Sooo.....what I want to know....do you think the white stuff I see in the mirror and on the other side of me when I'm on the computer, are spirits? It is kind of freaky to me.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 am

There disembodied beings seeking acknowledgment. They need lots of love to help them on their journey through life's cycles. They also have a much different sort of awareness to most embodied souls, and having a good relationship with them can have all kinds of benefits for all involved.

There's I quote I heard once that said something like to be afraid of bats is just like being afraid of your children, they are being just like us and need love the same way we do.

It is important to be clear on barriers when dealing with others especially disembodied souls. Like communicate things like needing to sleep without be bothered, but find time to open up to them also.

There's minerals that help too, like astrophylite, stibnite, and prehnite.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”