I think I may have had an out of body experience or a really strange dream!

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

monk13

I think I may have had an out of body experience or a really strange dream!

Post by monk13 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Last night when I was sleeping I felt like I was being pulled up toward the sky - I was laying flat facing downward toward the floor.  I kept hitting the ceiling with my back and never quite made it all of the way up.  I remember I wasn't in my house, I was somehwere else.  No idea where.  The sensation of being pulled was so real.  After I hit the ceiling 3 times, I ran out of the house but eventually went back in and went up into the air (in the same position) again 3 more times and hit the ceiling 3 more times.

I left the house again, but my dogs were in there (no idea why) -  kept thinking I don't want to go back in that house again.  I ran in and got them and ran out of the house again.  After I got my dogs out I trying to call my boyfriend on his cell phone but couldn't remember his number.  I woke up and was totally freaked out.

Went out back for a few minutes and asked God, if this was an out of body experience, I didn't want to have anymore that night so please make them stop.  I fell back to sleep and all was fine.

Can anybody please shed some light on that happened????

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:11 pm

I don't think it's an oobe...because even dreams can have realy realistic feelings...like there was once where I had a dream of being shot at the back, and I really did felt like I was going to die, but then I woke up instead. I too had a dream of floating up and hitting the ceilling as a kid. I think oobe's go through a process that you'll feel OR in some cases, some dark-ish creature (if you don't fear it) consuming you entirely till you project out of your body, instead of spontaeneously floating/being pulled up.

wallflower2884

being pulled

Post by wallflower2884 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:17 pm

I've had those dreams before. Always lying on my back. For me it is like the hyperspace scene in the first Star Wars. I never hit the ceiling though....I just keep going until the speed is just to intense. Than I gasp and wake up with my arms up...like I'm trying to stop something.

ruisuassy

Mon May 25 2009 8 17 am

Post by ruisuassy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:57 pm

Next time they land in trouble:

Pumpkin: "If this were a carto--"
Maryweather: "STOP right there"
Pumpkin: "What?"
Maryweather: "Remember last time you started a sentence with those words?"
Pumpkin: "Oh...  If this were a cartoon, wed be sent back to the way things were right about now"
BONK

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”