growing up with spirits around

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Songstress

growing up with spirits around

Post by Songstress » Fri May 15, 2009 1:36 am

I've been drawn to paranormal stuff my whole life.  I'm able to feel the presence of spirits.  Many times I will hear things, but I never see anything unless it appears in a photograph with the exception of two events in my childhood.  Does anyone know of an effective way I can communicate with spirits?  There are many times I will hear someone call my name, but I when I acknowledge it I get nothing.  It's been this way since I was a kid.  It's not always the same voice either.

I was just curious if anyone had any thoughts on this matter.  I'd love to meet other people that have had these experiences.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat May 16, 2009 5:54 pm

There's crystals that help strengthen communication with no physical entities. Prehenite is good for that. Selenite help communication with spirit and angel guides. There's a mudra, Garuda mudra(hand position) that strengthens connection with spirit realms. It's much subtler receiving messages from spirits. I have similar experiences where I can sometimes hear non-embodied beings. Birds have good eye's and that because they use them a lot, Dogs have strong teeth, and they chew a lot. If you wish to strengthen this sensitivity then practice it.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Sun May 17, 2009 1:47 am

Thanks for the input Aegeus.  I will have to see of the local shop carries those crystals.  I know they carry some, but I've never looked into them.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”