Demons

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

weirdoo

Demons

Post by weirdoo » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am

I wish this was false, but it is true, they have both physically and magically attacked me. The physicall part is only when i was attacked (i assume) by an assassin they sendt, so i wrestled him down and won obviously ;p Now they've done many stuff.

Once a demon said "bye bye" and used wind magic so hard i was sucked down to my bed and my blood was boiling.

Then the assumed assassin came and went

Some more happened i don't remember

I was in denmark, where i felt mu lounges were pushed down to prevent me from breathing, i didn't feel significant push on the chest, i felt a little bit on my lounges too.

Now, i've been told demons can't attack us humans, yea, tell that to me!

I haven't had any major negative or chaotic energy around me, except for anxiety. I know i must show courage in front of of them so that they know they won't get any fear from me! And i usually punch them too, works so far!

What else must i do to get rid of them?
Hey there! :)

pappahoth

hay they do exist

Post by pappahoth » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:11 pm

I have been travelling and spent many months living in strange wilderness settings living out of my car. I remember one incident when I was in the forest in mid=day, I saw what I thought was an entity of some kind. Only the head and hands were visable and these were black and shriveled. The rest of this creatures body was opaque and see through, even though it moved through the forest and parted the trees with its hands as it moved actually moving the branches. It moved towards mw but I ignored it and thought of loved ones and I have not seen it again in pysical body since.
becareful

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”