The craziest OBE I've had so far.. What does it mean??

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jason C

The craziest OBE I've had so far.. What does it mean??

Post by Jason C » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:29 am

(email to a friend)

This was the craziest out of body I have ever had. It lasted for like 2 hours. I can't remember everything but I Have To Tell You This One part. I have these creatures attacking my spine so I flew away and I came in contact with a group of kids on a suburban street. One of the Kids asked me to teach them something. She was like can you teach us how to color.(crayons) They handed me the stuff when this group of people came out of nowhere. EVERYBODY Scattered, so I did too. These people were chasing us with this machine/contraption, something like that thing from that Tom Cruise movie "Minority report" but far more complex looking. They ended up catching me, another guy and his son(about 17 or 18yrs old). When they had me cornered they tried to put that thing on me but I grabbed it. But this contraption was forcing itself on me like it was magnetized to my head. I was able to over power it and I started running with it. Trying to get rid of it but it was magnetized to me. Well I guess the father thought I was going to put it on his son and he sacrificed himself. He told me to stop and put it on him as he was crying. I felt so bad... But I don't know if he was even real... You know what I'm saying?  Anyway, The machine flew out of my hands and onto his head. I took off because the people were right there. They ended up having me cornered in a narrow hallway. So I flew through the roof and began picking where I was going to go. I thought about the beach's of Cancun.(I don't know why but I was there years ago.) As soon as I stepped foot on the sandy beach the creatures that were attacking me the whole time this was going on just fell off of me and hit the ground like they were already dead. They just fell off me!!! Like it was nothing.. The people found me there and I thought I had had enough and back in my body I went. But then, they still followed and they had another machine that would not let me completely enter my body. I could hear the one guy say he's gone and another say we can still get him. It was like a tug of war match. They were pulling me out as I was fighting to get back in. I could see this world and that world at the same time. I don't know if they meant to harm me but WOW!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! All my travels and I had never experienced anything like this... I'm blown away! I'm thinking maybe it was the spiritual world????

p.s. I'm in my bedroom which is on the 1st floor of my house and as I am writing this, this pure white cat jumped on the ledge of my window(screen down) and just stared at me for a couple of seconds and went away... I've lived here for 17 years and that has never happened. Just thought I would add that!!!   Many Blessings,  Jason

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”