Night Encounters

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

muffinDuh

Night Encounters

Post by muffinDuh » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:29 am

Two weeks ago, when I was asleep, I felt someone climb into bed with me.
I thought it was my mom because she was the only other person in the house so I didn't pay any attention. Then as the person slid beneath the covers and moved to lay beside me, I felt their hand slide underneath my side and their head rest on my shoulder. At that I awoke and faced where I thought my mom would have been, but she wasn't there. No one was there.

A couple of months before I had a similar experience. I was asleep, but I awoke to use the bathroom. As I tried to sit up, something pressed me down. While they pressed me down, they kept whispering something in my ear. Next thing I realized, I fell asleep.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:27 am

Not good.  Best do some remedies to shield yourself from such in the future.  An effective remedy is to place a bowl of rock salt underneath your bed.

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Thank you so much!
It happened again a few hours ago when I was trying to take a nap.
I tried to say a prayer to ward it off, but I couldn't say it properly because my voice is hoarse from a cold.

Do you know where I can purchase the rock salt?

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 am

Hi, muffinDuh.  I'm in the Philippines thus I have no idea where one can purchase such in the US.  A good substitute is placing jasmine in your room or placing cacti outside your room's window.

Not sure if the onion cure works as yet have to try it but per info shared over the web one only needs to place onion slices in a bowl in a room and let it absorb the germs - this to help you get well quick from your cold.  This is also why unused cut onions isn't good anymore even if you keep it in a refrigerator.  They turn black after absorbing those germs.

Hope you get well soon.  

Ooops.  Forgot to tell you that you don't need to vocalize the prayer to ward it off.  Visualize in your mind that you are praying it as you keep the circle of light up to protect you and your loved ones with you.
Last edited by CityHunter on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:36 am

Oh my gosh I payed so much more for mine a couple of years ago lol but here is a good link to WALMART of all places...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... d=10824194

Pretty triple candle holder, actually... Normally you use tea lights which warm up the rock salt which increase the effect,... but DON'T burn the candles under your bed now lol!! But rock salt is rock salt and that is a cheap way to get true pretty Himalayan rock salt.... consider it dual purpose.... burn some candles at night, then put the holder underneath the bed after you blew out the candles...

There are a couple of other rock salt options (links) on the same site but this one is the most affordable...

Oh and definitely follow Cityhunter's advice. he's helped me out a great big deal! THANK YOU AGAIN, my friend!

P.S. Cityhunter, check out my doppelganger post - would like your opinion on that....

Hugs and blessings!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:32 am

Hi, PetraVanilla :)  Using the candle and rock salt is indeed a more formidable cure.  He he.  Having lit candles under your bed would indeed be hazardous to one's health.

Will definitely check out your doppelganger post.

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 am

Thanks a lot! I haven't had time to purchase the candle holder.
However, whatever was in my room seems to have left.
I haven't been bothered by it since that day.

Budhabee

Post by Budhabee » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 pm

I am just wondering.  Were you frightened by this encounter?  Why would you want to stop this from happening?  Why is it a fearful thing.  Or is it a fearful thing to you?  Seems like everybody is responding that this is a no no and shouldnt be happening.....why?  I am curious, because simular things have also happened to me.  Frankly....the movie Paranormal bored me to death and left me unimpressed.   :smt015 The ending was so fake.  So for everybody out there....why do you believe that this should be a fearful thing.

budhabee

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:34 am

No, I wasn't frightened and the experience isn't fearful to me.
I am much useful to the paranormal. However, I wasn't adjusted to having spirits share my bed.
I know whatever or whoever it was at the time didn't mean any harm.

Also, Paranormal Activity was only a fictional movie intended to entertain the masses.

Budhabee

Post by Budhabee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Hee Hee,  well I reckon Paranormal Activity did the job by entertaining the masses....I was kinda hoping it would entertain me though.  hee hee
Am glad you were not scared.

Budhabee
confused mystic

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:13 am

Lol. : ) The movie entertained me, but the character's boyfriend agitated me throughout the whole movie.

Budhabee

Seriously Seriosity

Post by Budhabee » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:51 pm

:smt003   Hey Hi MuffinDuff,  Gosh....where did that come from??  Did I miss something?  Is Serious serious????

:smt006 lol
confused mystic

Budhabee

Post by Budhabee » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:55 pm

hi Seriosity hi Muffinduh,
Man it is snowing like cats and dogs here.  We already got 2 inches.  Nice for the crops.  Except we think the grapes froze earlier this month.  I gotta go to the store.  I wanted to ask a quick question.  Do you guys have dreams that are just too real.  Also have you ever had any visions?
confused mystic

macros2010

Post by macros2010 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:27 pm

a few weeks back in the early hours of Monday morning I turned over in bed and saw a tall monk type being stood next to my wardrobe.  It quickly faded away once i caught sight of it.  Funny thing is, it didn't bother nor scare me.

A year before this i had a dream in which the same being walked into my house, it must have detected my fear because it stopped approaching me and moved off to the kitchen.  I sent my dog to see this bring off but the dog just sat before the kitchen entrance looking up at this now unseen figure.  I then woke up.

Both the above reminded me of my aunts tale of being visited by three monk like beings in her bedroom around 50 years previous.

All very mysterious indeed!
Peace

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”