Experiences that make me worry, but are entertaining at the same time

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dragon_of _shadows

Experiences that make me worry, but are entertaining at the same time

Post by dragon_of _shadows » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 pm

I could call someone to take care of it, but i fear it could make things worse. So far no physical harm has been done.

My stepdad knows about this spirit that has always followed him and he thinks it his uncle, who is a big decently built guy. There are multiple interesting encounters with him.

1.While I was out on a school trip my elder sister (who never got along with my s-dad) stayed over in my room. Late at night a voice whispered in her ear to get out

2. The nightlight in the bathroom shines into my bedroom, so while i wake up in the night i can clearly see a white wall fading to black once it reaches my closet. My first night back from my trip i get a strange feeling and i look up. instead of seeing a big white wall i see a big shadow instead. that night i slept with my light on. pathetic for a 14 year old. the next morning i wake up to hear my s-dad and mom saying that "well she just saw him last night we should go ahead and tell her"

3. My mom claims that anytime she and my s-dad argue the ghost gets really ticked off and smacks walls, tvs, and dresers

4. My mom also said that she had 2 two liter bottles of soda (unopened) were somehow opened but unopened. they left the house and when they got back the soda was all over the floor and the bottles were still on the counter and still sealed.

5. my s-dad was downstairs with charlie(dog) and my mom was upstairs getting ready for work. charlie is barking his head off so my mom goes down to complain to my s-dad. he just tells her to look up at what charlie is going off about. their ceiling lamp was swinging, no windows were open or anything. suddenly it stops. it didnt slow down, just a complete stop. my s-dad says that he didnt think that experience was from his uncle.

Anyone have experiences like that? i would like to hear them! And how does soda get out of a bottle with the seal still on when no one is home?

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”