Help Please! What does this mean???

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marshmallu

Help Please! What does this mean???

Post by marshmallu » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:29 am

So this event left me and my sister very very confused!

I was just in my room working on my computer with my headphones on when my sister opened the door and had a really weird expression on her face. She said that she saw the lights were off in the room before she came in. She was also going up the stairs and before reaching the top step, saw the lights turn on and heard the switch click. Weird thing is, I was in the room and NEVER saw the lights off because I think I would notice if I was sitting in the dark. Very very weird!

So yes, now we just really want to find answers and hear what anyone else thinks about this situation. Thanks guys, I would really appreciate any input! We don't want to argue anymore about which one of us is going crazy  :smt009

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:54 am

I opine that your sister may have seen through a parallel dimension.  For what is what we have here is exactly the opposite there.

marshmallu

Post by marshmallu » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 am

thank you cityhunter. I was just discussing this with my sister (yet again!) we also came to the conclusion that it maybe something along those lines. We think that this *something* somehow slipped ideas in either my sister's head or mine. We think that it's (I don't really know how to address *it*) main purpose was to confuse both of us and cause argument. If that's the case, could it be feeding off of negative energy??

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:35 am

Hi, marshmallu :)  Sorry for the late reply as my main hard drive went kaput and have to make do with an old one I managed to hang on.  We are not yet sure what that may be until we discover more clues.  Basically, most unseen forms feed off on our life energy.  Its their food - ha ha, making it sound like we are victims for zombies.

I don't think yet its there to sow confusion and disharmony between you two.  Most accidentally do that.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”