ghost, premonition,....thoughts?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Songstress

ghost, premonition,....thoughts?

Post by Songstress » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:23 am

So I just woke up from my alarm going off about 20 minutes ago.  When I opened my eyes and even after blinking a few times I saw someone staring at me.  They were tied up and had tape over their mouth.  It took about a minute for it to disappear.  I'm now scared to go back to sleep b/c I have an hour until I need to get ready for work.  The guy tied up looked just like someone I work with, and he was shaking his head no and his eyes were really big.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 am

Hmm.  It could indeed be a premonition.  The best way to learn more is either to have a chart reading done for that person, check his aura and karma and/or attune yourself to Him and ask for divine guidance/help.

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 am

Well I'm not sure how to do the majority of those things lol.

If it's a premonition, then I'm not sure what to think.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:26 am

Per experience this would happen again in a more vivid type of vision.  But, to help offset such a thing from becoming a reality is to include in your prayers the safety of those whom you saw in your vision.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:39 pm

It could also be a left over dream.  Dreams are about our own unresolved emotions and the symbols represent these emotions to be resolved.  

Perhaps you are feeling your life is a little like a rut and you have no where to go.  You feel trapped in your job and tied to the position you have with no hope of promotion or change.
God bless, J

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:19 am

maybe so...i don't remember dreaming though....i'm usually great at dream recall

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”