meditation, 3rd eye, and spiritual contact

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mifan2013

meditation, 3rd eye, and spiritual contact

Post by mifan2013 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:59 pm

I have a  question about meditation, i've heard that one can be contacted or even possessed by spirits during meditation. I have also heard that it awaken's one's spirit or opens the third eye.  Has anyone had experience in this area, or has it happened to you?  What's the feeling or difference between each kind of experience, being possessed or being spiritually opened.

one person i met who practices meditation, he can do astral travel and said that if i practice he can see that in me i have the ability to see the different colors of chakra and energy in people. from that can see their illness and also can use energy to cure them. I'd like to know how to do this practice, to see people's aura or energy, but at the same time i don't want to risk being possessed by a spirit.

Edit: added this note:
So far I've trained myself that I can feel the energy of other people, like with my eyes closed in a meditative state i can sit in a corridor and feel the energy of different kinds of people who pass by, i can distinguish normal/average persons, strong energy persons, confused or sorrowful, excited and nervous, etc. but no colors, or solid images, just can feel a generality and general distance from me.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:07 am

Hi, mifan2013 :)  Yes, its possible to get possessed not just by ordinary spirits but not usually by meditation.  Meditation taps into divine assistance hence before you contact God you are already creating a protective barrier around you.  It may be possible to get possessed if there is a strong negative presence in the area though and you lack the know-how or were lousy enough to think you can handle such.  

The third eye can be awakened in a variety of ways and meditating on it is possible.  There is a mantra that is useful for this but we are on the wrong section for that.  

Ha ha, I haven't been possessed and never would I want to be to.  The subjects that I know of usually don't know they've been possessed when they awaken from such and feel very tired as if they journeyed far.  

Astral travel is indeed possible and seeing chakras and the inner chi too.  And yes, you can use energy healing then to heal folks or even send messages to them.  The tricky thing about this is that if the healer isn't experienced enough he may not realize that there may be a dark force in the background inducing such pain to the subject.  There are also guardians especially those on those with untapped potential - ha ha, encountered one and was smiting it but it was just grinning at me silly.

The key to helping others through such means is not by directly be the healer but as the medium.  You use nature and yourself (and others if your with folks with a common purpose) to tap into the divine assistance and let Him or His soldiers/healers administer that healing touch.  

The best way for you to realize quickly your gifts is to go to places where people converge to open their problems and dreams.  Churches are one.  Hospitals are another.  Try to avoid for now going into jails or police stations as those have quite a lot of negative energy which newbies may find quite shocking.

Avoid at all costs going into places that have serious negative history such as places of disaster and even haunted ones.  Those are areas where the chances of getting possessed even if you do nothing save pass by are high.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”