aliens

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

laurabeme

aliens

Post by laurabeme » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Here is an experience i would like to share and possibly get some feeedback or others who may have experiences likewise.
When I was about 10 we lived in columbus gerorgia one night from the foot of my bed come up my legs lots of little green men, they would walk up my body and trying to communicate but they talked really really fast so i couldnt understand what they were trying to say. They would come up around my throat and i would tell them to stand back so i could understand what they were saying, i didnot feel threatened by them just intriged. When i asked them to step back they did with there chattter i couldnt understand. I slept in the top bunk so the big one with a cloak on would come into room next to my bed he must of been 7ft or so, and i new the little ones were scared of him cause they would start shaking and the big one would talk to me slow that i couldnt understand him but i dident like him as well as the little ones dident care for him. This has happened atleast on 3 occasions at that housse, remind you i was totally awake.  continue on next post
laurabeme

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”