I saw myself..dead

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Haunted

I saw myself..dead

Post by Haunted » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:45 pm

what does this mean? before that i have been haveing dreams of myself but the all pretty much end to me what i get from them is i cant escape my fate? i see things in the dark> i had this weird dream that i talked to a demon and it told me to do something and i awoke in a rage.. i stormed through the house and idk really wat i did but this happend 3 times that night? i keep hering my named whisperd .Could it have been something i did or am i damned> or am just crazy?
I Know Im Not Crazy,Or Maby I Am,Why Do I Keep Haveing These It Just An Illusion of my mind? A trick? Whats Wrong With Me?

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:58 am

It is too early to tell if you are indeed being oppressed by a demon.  If you could, elaborate a bit more on the events and the details especially on the demon and if you've been doing something of the occult recently.  Also, if you have been in a negative mood lately such as being depressed, sad, angry, afraid, etc.

To combat such, that is if this is indeed an unnatural influence, is to bathe yourself in water mixed with natural sea or rock salt.  Mineral salt will also work but those are prohibitively expensive.  Do note iodized salt will not work.  You need to cleanse yourself even further by fasting and meditations.  To give yourself a good sleep, it is advised you find a white ceramic bowl which you can sacrifice to be used expressively for the cleansing purpose alone.  Place a handful of salt in the bowl then pour clean water just enough to cover the salt you placed.  Place that salt solution under or beside your bed.

As for being crazy that can hardly be said of you as you still have a coherent mind.  If you think you are damned then as long as you have strong faith in Him - no matter what religion you may have - you can still be saved.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:42 am

Since this is a very young mind, which is easy to "lead", and maybe have not enough "ballast" to decipher the answer, I recommend that he talks to his parents/school about his problem, and get more professional help.

I don't think an open forum is the best place to go on...and close the subject.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”