a gift?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nyx

a gift?

Post by nyx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 am

In the dream interpretations I found a post that made me want to ask about something.

This is going to sound weird, and I'm not sure how to explain it but I'm going to do the best I can with examples.

Since I was very young I've had a "connection" with death...I've always been preoccupied by it, but never afraid of it.

Starting when I was young I "spoke" to "ghosts". I still do.The most common one I would speak to was my dead older brother James. I'm not sure why James in particular (I also had two other dead older siblings another brother, Jason, and a sister, Andrea) but it was always James.

My mother told me about the first time she witnessed this. I was about 3 years old and she came into my room. She saw me sitting on the floor seemingly talking to myself and she asked me "Who are you talking to?" She said I looked at her and matter of factly said, "James mommy, my brother." She was concerned. She said, "Who told you about James?" (They weren't going to tell us about our siblings till we were older). I answered, "James did." Even to this day I still speak with my brother. I feel comfort when I speak to him.

Now the other side of this "gift". Not only do I have the sometimes unwelcome gift of seeing/speaking to spirits. I can "call" deaths. I guess it would be better worded as I "sense" deaths. I've only done it a handful of times but it's happened more than once. Some of the people were people close to me, some where complete strangers. Can't even explain how. I just kind of know.

The first time I did this I was about 8. My best friend at the time was a girl named Ashley. I went to my mother crying one night and said, "Ashley's sick, she's going to die." (Ashley wasn't sick at the time) Ashley had leukimia (spelling???) but wasn't diagnosed for about 6-8 months after I made this "prediction". Ashley did die about a year after she was diagnosed. We were on vacation when she passed. Right around the same time my friend passed I told my mom, "Ashley died." When we got home it was confirmed.

I'm not going to go into all of them, that would take quite a while. But I think I'll share 3 more.

When I was fourteen my mother and I were out one day and our car broke down. Mom's friend came to give us a ride. From the moment she pulled up I thought, "I don't want to get in that car." Mom forced me to go with her. I felt death in that car. I was freaking out I was like, "I want out. I want out of this car NOW." Mom got onto me once we were dropped off at home. She said, "That was rude of you. She was nice enough to come pick us up and bring us home and you were being horrible." I said, "Mom, death is in that car. She's going to die. She's going to have a wreck." Mom said, "Nonsense, you're talking crazy. I'm very disappointed in you." A few days later, that lady died in that car in a car accident. I simply told my mother, "I told you..."

More recently I was driving in traffic. There was a man on a motorcycle. He was in front of me, and out of nowhere I announced to no one. "that man's about to die." Sure enough at the intersection the motorcycle was struck by a van. I read in the paper a day later that the man died of his injuries. That happened about 3 years ago.

Last year I "called" The death of my grandmother.She wasn't sick, her body was rather healthy, but about a week before she died my mother and I were visiting her. I can't say how or why but I knew she was going to die...soon. When we went to leave I solemnly said to my mother, "Mom I have something to tell you, but i don't want you to be mad at me." She said, "I won't be mad..say it." So I said, "Grama's going to die." She said, "Well, we're all going to die someday, and yes she's getting old, but she's healthy Nick. Why would you say something like that?" I reminded her that she said she wouldn't get mad. Then I said, "No it's going to be soon. Real soon. I can feel it. I just know it." She said, "stop it Nick, you're scaring me." Sure enough two days after we saw her she fell ill. Seriously ill. She was taken to the hospital, they involved hospice. Grama was unconsious during her last days alive. She only opened her eyes for a few seconds 3 times twice for me and once for my cousin. That upset my aunt and mother cause they couldn't get her to open her eyes for them. After a week she finally passed. That morning I told mom before school, "It's today mom. She's going to die today." That just upset her, but sure enough, grama passed only a few hours after I said it.

I have noticed that usually the deaths have been rather close. It hasn't been that much of a warning before hand. Some of the very few I've told, tell me it's a gift. But who wants to know that? I really don't. It bothers me when I sense it. And usually I feel the need to tell someone. And always the person I tell doesn't believe it...who would? Can't say I blame them.

I've heard different theories on this...but I want to know some other opinons on it. Some call it a gift. I kind of look at it as a curse.
:smt012

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:04 am

Hey..
I feel for you..
Im wondering if this isn't posted on the wrong board however, it reads paranormal.. well its not really all that "para".. it not usually so strong in people as it is in you. But my own personal belief is that its not completely out there..
OOO I know its not a nice thing to have.
I console myself with that fact that Im often enough wrong.. sometime energy does get mixed up or I misinterpret with exactly it is that is coming through.

You have actually reminded me of a discussion I would like to start one day when I have time to follow it..
ie Just because we can, does it mean we should.
You feel compelled to tell someone, but should you ?..
Im thinking a tactful approach is better of you need to say anything at all.
eg prepare people but dont need to say it out right. in fact most people do have their own inner intuitions tell them.. You may have even noticed that people people do a little nest cleaning before their time, most are not conscious of why they do.

When I do readings I sometime pick up something unpleasant, I will often address this in a round about way.. but not directly... in fact if it wasn't asked for I don't think I have full rights to impose what I picked up.

You and I, and millions of other people know that the passing of this exact being isnt the end for us but even to the aware , a passing is a tremendously challenging time.
Last edited by StormGirl Blue on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:05 am

Hello.  OK you have a gift of magical premonition to help the aura of dying to another afterlife.

When you were very young, like a baby, did you hear a mortician or funeral home director say
he will guide you through the debaten of death..   I wonder as I am not premonitive.. I am aum
not bothered by the healthy dying others experience as the bond at the end of this life. :)  :-D .

I won't bother you with power or magical want ,. I wonder if you can recall when you were more
young and at a quiet time of being most serene.. did a mortifriend or renewal caster contact you
with thought and say you are 'a special child and (he or she) will guide you through your seeing'.

This will the way I understand it be a spell cast upon you so you may faintly with color recognise:
the aura of those deceased (or if you debate deceased , dying with will of afterlife Above) and on
premise the role of afterlife will not be a purgatory nor a hereafter .. you may learn to see the @
aura of those who you see as sickly with bond at time .. it's the fate of mature afterlife. You amen
may learn to see the premonition fate Death as Humble as the way you will see it not as look aum
upon the fabric of life as unseen though recognised ,. though learn to see the color of Life's Aura..

I don't teach this 'seeing' .. I will ask you give quiet thought when you were very young did the 1st
death in your family remind you about hearing a spell cast with thought so you may learn the aura.

I was wondering.  Nice to meet you .. enjoy what the board offers you as new insite.   :)   Evard @

nyx

Post by nyx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Thanks for taking the time to reply. If not this one then which board do you think it would be most appropriate on??? Cause I wasn't sure where to post it.

Actually when I was first born I was 3 months early and not expected to live. One night the doctors told my family to say their good byes that i wouldn't make it through the night. My grandparents called in a priest to pray over me. He told them, "This child is special, and time here is not up. He's going to live." And I did.

My grandmother who ended up with custody of me when I was 5 months old said the first time she saw me in the hospital something told her in her mind, "You'll raise this one."

First death in my family when I was little was my maternal grandmother. I was terrified of her. She wasn't into spells I don't think, but she talked to the dead as well. She died when I was 3 or 4. We didn't get to see her much, so I'm not sure. We weren't taken to her funeral.

I've had many people get real close to me before they died. When I was 6 there was an elderly lady at my church that adored me. We were about to move to another town, too far away to attend there anymore. She gave me this ring. It was from when Yugoslavia and another country were one. She was an ambassador from there. She said that it was worth a lot of money and not to allow her family to know she gave it to me. She made me promise that when I got old like her that I would find a child that meant the same to me as I did to her and pass it on, having them make the same promise. Two years later she was on her death bed, her family contacted mine. Told my mom that she was requesting to see me. Mom took me over there. They led me to the room where she laid. She asked everyone to leave but me. Then she asked, "Do you still have my ring I gave you?" I nodded and showed her her ring which I worn on a chain around my neck. She said, "Good boy, I love you, Nick."

I had a pastor tell me once (without being told of this), "Wow, you're special. You've got some very unique gifts that you could use for either side, and BOTH sides REALLY want you."

All through my life people told me I was "special" that I had "gifts". When I was 14 I met someone who the first thing they said to me, without meeting me at all before hand was, "death walks beside you." Not gonna lie, that freaked me out.

I don't remember any spells being put on me. My family is extremely Christian. They look at all this type of stuff as evil. Mom's even accused me of being demon possessed.

Obviously I haven't been able to call EVERY death that's happened around me, but it's been quite a few. More than I would have liked to know. Sometimes it really depresses me. As for feeling compelled to tell someone...I don't know any other way to say it.

I've never learned to read auras, and actually the majority of the people I sensed death upon haven't been sick at all. The majority died from some sort of accident. Although I've been trying to read up on how to read auras cause I thought it would be interesting.

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 pm

I didn't realise you were birthed premature.. The thought I did see shows about one moon
before common age .. this would not be a time to remember.  Maybe the spell I am referin
to was not so very young though was unheard , and would not be cast be a family member
though by an associate of the funerary . It would not be  heard with speaking though like a
reassurance you did hear when you were young and to attend a funeral , maybe your first.

The thoughts about your family are nice .. though you shouldn't speak about a family jewel
given to you as an heirloom to keep and give to another generation if it's a secret.. I would
rather you keep it safe and not tell the family you keep it as it was maybe valuable to them.

The thought including "none appeared sick" and "died mostly in accidents" was not what I uh
meant about sickly .. I meant the life bond at time (really the time remaining at life healthy)
was nearly finished.. seen as a color when you learn to distinguish aura.  OK they were not,
sick nor dying and yet they all had accident about the way they moved on.  Consider Aura::

Learning to detect what appears to show up to you as a color of hair not yet noticed near fabric.    OK       Evard

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:11 pm

I opine that this gift of yours is actually something that makes you more attuned to Yin chi - energy of the dead.  Maybe something during conception until birth made you so.  Yes, you may think its a curse considering you seemingly cannot do anything about your "feelings" of what will happen.  Those who are attuned to such can describe it as the Yang chi of those subjects going down - just like how batteries are when they are used and are running low on energy.

As you are looking at this in the context of a glass half empty, you should try seeing it as a glass half full.  You can help those people by either becoming an adviser or healer or both.  

Yet, not all people are up to this task nor should they even venture to be such.  For it is not an easy path.  It may be that you were led here so that others can guide and help you instead of you taking on the full responsibility.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”