is this an ord

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wow

is this an ord

Post by wow » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Hi this is a picture of my son. i noticed nothing at the time of taking the picture but when i looked back on them saw this, this is not a mark on my sofa. thanks for looking. I have plenty more pics that i think may be orbs, all taken from the same night, but this one almost seems to be moving?
Attachments
PA170013.JPG
PA170013.JPG (49.21 KiB) Viewed 5317 times

wow

Post by wow » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 pm

sorry i mean orb, i wasnt looking when typing x

wow

Post by wow » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:18 pm

anyone?? really would love to know is this is an orb or not, 13 views, someone must know?? x :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:34 am

it looks like it could be but one that is that small should not worry you. A sphere of bright white light would be cause for deep respect though. if it isnt hurting anyone or causing any problems let it alone is my best advice. it could be something as simple as a cherub, fairy or pixie. have a camera put in the childs room while he/she is sleeping to be sure. if you are very worried seek out a professional who is versed in this sort of thing.
I wish you well sincerely lorina.
the path to hell is paved with good intentions.

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:42 am

I have seen people online (mostly fem) ask about 'bubble spots' on pictures
as "orbs" (is that an orb ,.. what are those, orbs ./.)  and then they ask if its
an angel showing the likes to a young child or man in a new setting.. I like @
angels and all .. it's a religion I don't support to say an angel guides the new
youth to a place of grandness.. Jesuit will say with detail about the other old
picture and generally be berated about the time the man appeared Jesuit . .
OWell , you are looking for the good or bad of an angel orb,. BlessedB Evard.

wow

Post by wow » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 pm

thank you all for replying, i have a few photos that i think are orbs, though they where taken in my old house, i have moved now, do they follow you or they attached to the house? x

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:45 pm

some can be attached to the land or house and some may be particular to you. it all depends, do you have family or forebears on either side of the family with a history of spiritual or magical tag alongs? investigate the house your living in for a history that might explain it. if not maybe you just have companions that look after you? if they start bothering you or causing trouble seek out a professional who knows more about this sort of thing. sincerely lorina. :)
the path to hell is paved with good intentions.

Animetama

Post by Animetama » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:30 pm

it could be, however, dont get too excited. It could just be the glare off your camera.

But if it is, then it's a white orb; which is a good sign! :)
I <3 palmistry and arstrology

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Many believe that orbs are the means by which spirits manifest themselves.They appear in the form of sparks, bubble spots or flashes of bright light and can be captured in a camera.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”