Do you believe in the existing of the chupacabra?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

Do you believe in the existing of the chupacabra?

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:14 pm

El Chupacabra, the name translated from Spanish means literally " The Goat Sucker ". The reason for this garrish name derives from the fact that the victims of this creature were, at first, usually goats who died with two puncture wounds to the throat and all of the blood drained from their bodies. The phenomenon began in 1994 on the island of Puerto Rico, where distressed farm owners began finding their livestock in this rather garrish state. The occurrences began shortly after hurricane Hugo, and led any to believe that secret genetic testing had been being conducted by the US military, and that a facility deep in the rain forest had been destroyed or damaged, and these genetically altered animals escaped. Soon after, the sightings of the creatures began to spread, first from Central America, then to South America

Mexico and to the United States. The animals is usually described as being from two to four feet in length, covered with long coarse hair or bristles, and emitting a rather foul stench like that of sulphur. There have been, of course reports of attacks on other types of animals, as well as attacks on small childeren, although I have not heard of any fatalities involving the latter. There are other theories popular on the internet about these creatures, that they are "pets" of extra-terrestrial beings etc... I suppose when dealing with an unknown, cryptozoological animal, one theory is as good as the next. The Chupabra is said to exclusively attack its victims at night, a fact that may play important in learning about them. Although there are obvious advantages to hunting at night, its easier to hide, most prey is sleeping etc.. , there is another possibility altogether which may explin this pattern in their behavior, as well as to how they remain so elusive to searchers.It could well be possible, that like Big Foot,Yeti, Sasquash etc... that Chupacabras are mainly subterrainian dwellers, who have recently found a new, opportunistic food source. If they were adapted to living in the darkness, it would well explain their propensity for hunting under the cover of darkness. Perhaps the hurricane flooded some caverns (Puerto Rico is rich in cave systems) which forced the animals to the surface. Perhaps they have always come to the surface to feed, but the encroachment of man has forced them into our habitat, where they have found domesticated livestock as an easy, viable resource. The fact remains that the number of sightings has steadily increased through the years, as well as the range in which they are reported. There are recent reports of a dead chupacabra, road kill apparently, which may settle the issue once and for all.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:24 pm

Here are some pictures related to the Chupacabra

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:29 am

I don't think it is true.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:39 pm

Why don't you think it's true?What are the reasons for your statement?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:11 am

I have heard of this before, & i don't think there is any truth, it sounds more like a hoax than truth. But i would hate to be proved wrong here. that thing has no right to live, (if it exists) & also has no right to kill other ppl or animals.

dawn

Post by dawn » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:43 pm

great creature it is........... how draw it........... I have never seen a creature like it, not even in the pokemon. what its biological name. it more look like a alien to me.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:45 pm

Maybe it's an alien who likes very much goates,it like a small vampire whom lives with blood(goates blood) or maybe a wolf that the witnesses mistaken for a alien :smt017

dawn

Post by dawn » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:49 am

After examining the creature and the pary, I have came to conclusion. if you see the mounth of the creature it is more like a human and there are on marks of teeth on the neck of the dear. and itshand are not perfect to catch any thing, it limbs show that it can ran very fast, but if you take closer look at it feets they are too small how it can stand on them, doesn't make any scence. if you are thinking that it runs like a deer then you are again wrong. it rear limb will become greater than then the front ones, thus creating an Obstruction, it will not even able to ran at the 1 k/h and dear can run at the speed of 50-60mph.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:31 am

Yes,he's small and other deficences but I think he's like an Tasmanian Devil very ferocius.

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:08 pm

i thought that this creatuare was only a cartoon character.. not that people really believe in it :D

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:43 pm

Many people in Mexico are frightned by this creature if they'll see it I think they'll live with their goats inside of their house. :smt003

dawn

Post by dawn » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:08 am

Dj I.C.U. wrote:Yes,he's small and other deficences but I think he's like an Tasmanian Devil very ferocius.

come on man, you have vision problem. this thig is not even close to Tasmanian Devil.

dawn

Tasmanian Devil picture

Post by dawn » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:11 am

Tasmanian Devil
Attachments
tasmanian-devil.jpg
tasmanian-devil.jpg (40.71 KiB) Viewed 3420 times

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:32 pm

Ferocius meaning powerfull bite in small packet. The Tasmanian Devil can crush cattle bone.......the chupacabra is known for it's brute force.

dawn

Post by dawn » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:27 pm

there is no doubt that Tasmanian Devil have a powerful jaws. It the creature shown in the pic which you post before have humanoide mouth. Can avrage person can break the bone of a cattle.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”