tingling on my face and right shoulder

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

magpie7

tingling on my face and right shoulder

Post by magpie7 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 pm

since my Fiancé passed away from a brain tumour in sept. some nights when i go to bed i've been getting a tingling feeling on my face and sometimes the top of my forehead. in the day sometimes my right shoulder tingles and sometimes down my arm. sometimes my ears ring. i've heard faint voices, but only once, when im falling asleep. i have had other experiences before when i was a teenager, but i've never had tingling before. before my fiancé died i felt pressure on both shoulders for a long time, like someone had their hands on them,i wondered if my relatives who have passed were doing that.

i've been to a spiritualist church and they knew about the activity, i hadn't told 2 different psychics, but they both picked it up. they said you have activity in your bedroom at night.

one psychic was brilliant, described my fiancé and told me answers to questions i'd asked in private to my fiancé at night. i heard when you talk a loud to passed relatives or think about them they draw closer. i have felt the tingling start when i think about my fiancé a lot. i wondered how i can communicate with my Fiancé, i've been trying to meditate, but not sure about what to do.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Reaching our own personal loved ones is not so easy.  Sometimes we dismiss what is sent as our imagination or not clear enough.  And sometimes we have wishful thinking about what they say and how.  

But being open in the spirit is important.  The reason it happens as you are going to bed is because you are in alpha state of consciousness and that is the same state in which we meditate.  Doing meditation or any other spirit exercise at that time is not the best timing.  Doing meditation as a direct experience is better.

Meditation is not the easiest thing to get into, but a regular time and place for consistency seems to work best when contacting the spirit realm and those that would work well with you.

Check out some of the notes in the Mystic Academy under mediumship for ideas on communication with spirit, which is the name for this communication.
God bless, J

magpie7

Post by magpie7 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm

thank you, i'll check it out

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:02 am

Hi Magpie, I am so sorry for your loss.

Have you been to a doctor to get the tingling checked? I would first rule out anything medical before assuming that this is anything paranormal, especially as you have been through such a period of stress, maybe it is a simple rsi.  Once it's been checked out then it is far easier to find the true linking source or cause. But I would have thought that the church would have already suggested this though so perhaps you have already been :)

From my experiences loved ones may use a connection so that we know it is them but it will be something that we are already familiar with, a perfume, a sound a smell, a tap or like you said the pressure of a hug. Like Spiritalk said meditation can really help improve the connection and it doesn't have to be a long period, short 5 minute sessions work really well too and improve the vibration of our energy very quickly :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Thanks for the reminder Cascade - we always check the physical first.  I guess my mind was elsewhere when I posted.
God bless, J

magpie7

Post by magpie7 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:28 pm

thanks guys, i'll get checked out as well. might be stress, as it started the night he died. i dont get it all the time though. i will definately start meditating at a regular time. the mediums at the church were just picking up on activity at night, i didnt tell them about the tingling.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”