I think my energy causes things to malfunction

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mizgator

I think my energy causes things to malfunction

Post by mizgator » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Ok this may be a little strange, then again I'm on the mysticboard so maybe not! When ever I walk pass/under a street light it goes off. So I always contributed that to the motion sensors. Then I started thinking recently about other events.

I have this new co-worker that I have this weird connection with. I dont know what it is....but we are deeply connected almost from a different realm. Anyway, at work last week we hugged at my desk and all the lights in the office dimmed. We moved away from each other and they came back on like nothing happened. We looked at each other really spooked out but just contributed that as a coincidence.

Then the other night I was at a friend house and we were getting ready to watch a movie from his computer and all of a suddenly his computer stopped working (by the way it's a brand new MAC). We listened to music for a while instead then at one point his Radio just shut completely off. Needless to say he looked at me and asked "what are u doing to my electronics??"

This had me thinking about the street lights. If it was motion sensors then the street lights would come ON when I walk by, not turn OFF! Does anyone else experience things like this? Can someone help me figure out what may be going on?? Thanks!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:11 pm

At different times of the month we all emanate different energies and some can affect other people, animals and perhaps electrical equiptment.  I would keep a diary every day, noting your emotional state, your physical health and the incidents that happen and see if there is a correlation in there.  I say this because women have peak times when strange things happen, usually around particular times of the month.

Good luck :)
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

mizgator

Post by mizgator » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 am

Thanks suzisco that's actually a really good idea. I usually keep a little notepad in my purse for ideas. I can start to write down when it happens and how i feel. That will definitely tell me a lot! Great advice!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Perhaps check out what you can on telekinesis.  I think it happens more often around puberty.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:34 am

Mizgator,

Hey there I have experienced this myself and have switched light bulb brands to much longer lasting ones. The basic light bulb would last from like an hour to a week with me. It was heck on the wallet and then all the time changing bulbs. so far I have only burned out one of the energy star bulbs and that was in the middle of a rather large argument. I find when my emotions get too strong then the electronics get weaker. The most notable for most other people are the computer monitors and laptops that can be fully charged and go dead when I use them.  I try to stay calm and collected for the most part and it really helps. I know that I am a energy vampire, and I personally view what happens as my way of gathering resources for what my body sees as a assault.  This of course if not the actual case, getting annoyed at someone is perfectly normal. However, much like the body makes antibodies, when left to it's own will I seek out energy and pull it into myself. I really love susico's idea of keeping track of it. My trigger is pretty noticeable. Here if you want to talk about it more.

Best regards,
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”