Any idea why these orbs follow my daughter around?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rainbowwillow63

Any idea why these orbs follow my daughter around?

Post by rainbowwillow63 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:50 pm

these photos are almost 20 yrs old and were taken on 2 seperate Xmas's, one after the other. Both times my young daughter was in or right outside the photo. If she was not around the area the orbs did not appear. I have taken many more pics over the years and have seen the same types of orbs.
Just thought this would make for a good conversation.  :smt023
Attachments
001.jpg
This is the second time I caught an orb and my daughter was just outside of the pic.
001.jpg (374.6 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
002.jpg
this is the first time I caught it.
002.jpg (511.94 KiB) Viewed 3738 times

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:06 pm

It looks more like streaks than orbs as such.  The spirit is open and connected.  This is a child that needs to have a protection exercise used upon her when young
and learn to do for herself as she grows up.  As you said this is 20 years old and if it is still happening, there is most probably more signs of spirit attachment to
this child.

Also it is important to understand more about psychic/mediumship abilities and perhaps her personal talents.  Start reading in the Mediumship Development under Mystic Academy.  Also the psychic line has many interesting discussions on subject that may open in the course of her talents' opening as well.

God bless, J

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”