please look, little bit scared and worried about poss orbs?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wow

please look, little bit scared and worried about poss orbs?

Post by wow » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi, i posted a pic a little while back of what i thought was a orb and some people said it might  be whilst others where undeciced, well it  happens a lot that i see possible orbs in my pictures . Here is another pic i  came across and really want to know if you think its a orb?? ( its to the left of my son, really small but really bright) Can you see it. when you look round there is others but not as bright, please dont read and run, please leave you views. Thanks
Attachments
P1231443.JPG
P1231443.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 4976 times

wow

Post by wow » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:12 pm

there is also some bright possible orbs to the top?

wow

Post by wow » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:21 pm

please dont read and run, just put yes or no you dont have to write loads im a little bit worried.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 pm

What I'm seeing surrounding all of these orbs is a kind of red burn, which indicates to me the objects are quite close to the lense. There are some that are bright and some are faded, the big ones look very similar (left side and right side of the photo) but while the left one is bright, the right side one is almost invisible. Seems to me that dust particles would have this effect--varying contrasts depending on how much light is reflecting on each and how close it is to the lense. You can even see a bit of a nucleus on the left hand side large one. The smaller spots really have the red burn around them, so I think they are smaller because they are so close to the camera. I would absolutely say these are dust particles.

However, even if they are orbs and not dust, I don't see what it is that you are afraid of? Is anything negative going on around you right now? I would not let the worry get to you.

wow

Post by wow » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm

thank you so much for looking at my photo and giving me your view, i really appericate it. Nothing bad is going on, its just i spend a lot of my time in this house alone as my hubby works away a lot and even though i beilieve in ghosts it scares me to think that these orbs might have been the start of a ghost. I do have one final picture if you dont mind looking at? its different as kind of looks like its moving Ill have to start a new thread as for some reason i cant add another pic to this thread. Thanks again :)

wow

Post by wow » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 pm

again, thinking this is dust?
Attachments
P1231458.JPG
P1231458.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 4108 times

wow

Post by wow » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Just to point out if you cant see them they are to the left and right hand side, dust again? x

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:56 am

to me even the pattern of distribution looks like dust to me. And the fact that some are large, some are small, it's just like when you see light reflecting through a window and all the dust is dancing around, different shapes and sizes. I also see now sign of "tails" which orbs can have (to indicate movement) I would say these are really just free floating particles in the air reflecting light, simply because I don't see any hints to indicate otherwise, and just reminds me of dust when I see it. It would make more sense for orbs I think it if were just one or two and they had like a tail. You should try taking a picture of the same spot without your child in the room too, if you want more confirmation. If it still happens it's a really good chance it's just dust!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”