white light?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mom2ericha60

white light?

Post by mom2ericha60 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 am

I am curious what everyone feels about this, I have had this for many years now, I see bursts of white light, it is the only way to explain it, almost like they are dancing around me, and they are very brightly white. I can't feel bad, I feel warmth and happiness when I see them and I am unsure if I am seeing spirits or my spirit guide or angels? I am usually in my room, my special place and almost in a meditating state, but I am not sleeping, I am definitely awake.

I also keep seeing a shadow in my doorway every time I look there is nothing there. I sense that there is something there, but when I look there is nothing.
Linda

Celestial

Re: white light?

Post by Celestial » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:51 am

mom2ericha60 wrote:I am curious what everyone feels about this, I have had this for many years now, I see bursts of white light, it is the only way to explain it, almost like they are dancing around me, and they are very brightly white. I can't feel bad, I feel warmth and happiness when I see them and I am unsure if I am seeing spirits or my spirit guide or angels? I am usually in my room, my special place and almost in a meditating state, but I am not sleeping, I am definitely awake.

I also keep seeing a shadow in my doorway every time I look there is nothing there. I sense that there is something there, but when I look there is nothing.

Warm greetings, Mom! I am a Psychic/Intuitive reader mainly from the Psychic forum. Wow, this posting is from last June but no one has attempted to answer it so let me say that if the burst of white light is not due to something physical, then psychically and intuitively speaking, it could be due to angelic energies around you.

Let me ask this, if you are still around, does the light always appear in the color "white" or does it also appear as flashes in other colors? Some people can see flashes of colored lights usually on the pale walls in their house and this can indicate an angelic presence. One can usually tell what kind of angel it is or from what order due to its color. Those angels appearing with a golden light are from a very high order as are the white-colored ones. Those that come in the color purple are known to be archangels. The lesser angels will also make their appearances but usually in the color yellow unless the color is very strong and pronounced which could indicate an archangel.

When a person is half asleep/half awake (perhaps somewhere between alpha and theta levels of consciousness), they are in a higher state of consciousness therefore, their vibrations are usually higher where, if alert enough, they may be able to quickly see spirit figures that cannot normally be seen when they are fully awake, because they would be in a lower vibration.

Spirits can also appear just as you describe them on the door. They are there but usually one can see them only with their peripheral vision (side eye vision). If you attempt to look straight at them, they will disappear. That can only be attributed to our peripheral vision having a higher degree of visual perception, imho.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Before I conclude, I will send out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day to you!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”