phone calls from the dead?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mom2ericha60

phone calls from the dead?

Post by mom2ericha60 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:01 am

I am curious about something. My mom passed away about 18 months ago and I was very close to her. I had a few old cell phones that were turned off that I would use for alarm clocks. They never before acted up in this way. After my mom died I kept getting repeated notices of a voicemail waiting on the one phone. Then I would hit the button to retrieve the message and it would ring and then I would get a message with like dead air. In some of them it sounded like whispering in the background. I was fascinated and almost hypnotized by it and really wondered if it were my mom trying to make contact. I was worried at how preoccupied I got by it and finally just turned the phone off and let it be. Any thoughts? It was an extremely weird thing! oh btw, I would try to dial something on the phone other times with no success, and I could not get it to work other than these times. It happened quite a few times, not just when I was around, once it beeped message waiting and my ex picked it up and totally freaked.
Linda

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:54 am

I understand that occasionally the dead will ustilise modern technology to get a message accross.
Normally is things like lamo bulbs blowing.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Maybe your mom is trying to communicate with you, i suggest you go see a psychic or medium so that you can talk to her and ask her what is she trying to tell you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:37 pm

It is definitely not unusual for the spirit realms to use modern equipment.  But I think we may want to consider the level at which the spirit resides to be able to affect earth plane things.  This is probably not your mother.  But because that is someone you so wish to hear from, you may accept it as from her in this type of thing.

For proper communication consult a medium.  Then you will know for sure who you are dealing with - this is an annoyance rather than a loving approach.  But if you are vigilante you may just get some sort of connection for yourself.
God bless, J

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:16 am

Greetings Linda! I am an Intuitive/Psychic reader of the Psychic forum. Indeed you have experienced what I believe is part of possible phenomena of transcommunication from one realm of existence to the other.

One who has passed on to spirit becomes very adept, after a period of time, in the manipulation of energy and devices that use electricity in particular.

Some people have experienced t.v.s. turning on by themselves, microwave ovens turning on, computers switching on, lights flickering, etc. all possible signs of transcommunication.

It is wonderful how our loved ones can still communicate with us other than by their normal means through vivid dreams that we can remember and by moving things around or by leaving pennies or other coins where we can find them. I have personally experienced things like that so I speak from experience!

The dead air comes from not being able to make the exact connection since the properties between our two worlds are vastly different in vibration and frequency thereby making it difficult to communicate in "real time". That is because in the spirit world there is no time and space as we know it therefore, if it is 4:00 pm. here, for example, there is no way of knowing what "time" it would be there since they do not use time as we use it here. She may indeed be attempting to communicate with you but again, the "dead air" can be the difference between your picking up the phone and the actual "time" when the call was placed from her side which could be hours, days, or more and there is no way of telling. That is why you did not hear anything.

Be sure to have a notebook handy to note the time, date, place, etc. and any other persons who are present with you when this phenomenon occurs! Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience!

Before I conclude, I will send out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day to you!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

"Phone Calls From The Dead" by D. Scott Rogo & Raymond Bayless

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 am

To any one who is interested in this somewhat esoteric, paranormal subject, if you can somehow manage to get a paperback (the solid cover edition is currently $ 287 on Amazon.com, mainly because of its rarity) second hand or library copy of the following now way out of print book, you may discover that the member's experience while unusual and prompting all sorts of difficult and complex questions about why a spirit needs to use a phone to communicate with the living in the first place, has happened to many others as well from all over the world.

"Phone Calls From The Dead" by D. Scott Rogo & Raymond Bayless First printing hard cover 1979 & 1980 paperback (New English Library/Times Mirror)

http://jill-stefko.suite101.com/phone-c ... ad-a215779

Salutations to all,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”