6 clawed demons???????

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

coriwilliams76

6 clawed demons???????

Post by coriwilliams76 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Hello Everyone, my name is Cori and I'm looking for some help. Has any one ever seen or heard of a demon hat lurks in the shadows with 6 claws?

I had one sitting on me last night, that I saw in the corner of my bedroom ceiling before I went to sleep last night. My fiance and I seem to be huge attractants when together for all types of spirits, so I thought nothing of it when I saw it last night. As there is always something around us.

THe house that we are currently staying at is in a town in the mid west, named after an Indian tribe. There is a VERY dark energy in the basement that is contained to the basement, it will not come up the stairs, but wow… when you go into the basement, it's heavy, cold and will growl. My dogs hate being anywhere near the stairs and will not venture down.

Any help you can give me. I'm going to try and trap it in a pentacle, but I cannot find any information on six clawed shadow demons/spirits. I have looked through all of my books and online forums in demonology. I do not want to trap it until I know what exactly I am dealing with.

THanks.
Cori

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”