can someone shed a light on this for me??

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kazza30

can someone shed a light on this for me??

Post by kazza30 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 pm

this happened around 2 years ago when I went to a concert in belfast. We got to the hotel and the minute i walked in I could sense something was not right. The plan for the night was to go downstairs and have a few drinks and then early to bed for the concert the next day. While we were discussing the following night out after the concert (going to nightclubs etc) my phone rang loudly and I tried to find it in my bag but It was not there. My friend was telling me to find it and answer it but would you think I could find it!!!! with no phone in my bag we went up to the room and would you believe the phone was on the locker and yet the whole place could hear my phone ringing!!!! while we were in shock, the lights above the bed started flickering!!! but the thing about it was even though we were in shock we were not frightened. Needless to say we did not go out after the concert and the sense of something not right disappeared!! was that a warning of some kind????

farthirl

Post by farthirl » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Possibly. It's not unusual for spirits and energies to take time out of their daily activities to warn someone about an impending bad thing. What was the concert?

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”