Pic's of the spooks from my grandpa's house.

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

daizyblackrose

Pic's of the spooks from my grandpa's house.

Post by daizyblackrose » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 am

These were taken back I when I was just a baby and had no clue what was going on around me. There is more than one pic just to let you know.

These were taken in different parts of the house and on different levels of said. I believe them to be ghost, but who knows they could have been other things.  So what are opinions on these and most of all what do you see in these pics?
Last edited by daizyblackrose on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

believer

Pic's of Grandma's house

Post by believer » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 am

Call me crazy, but I see faces for sure in the 5th picture and a smaller face in the second picture.  Has anyone else noticed this?

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Didn't notice the faces but I noticed other things, and more so with them on here. But yeah I had to deal with that from moment I was born til 8yrs old for that house.
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

Celestial

Re: Pic's of the spooks from my grandpa's house.

Post by Celestial » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 pm

daizyblackrose wrote:These were taken back I when I was just a baby and had no clue what was going on around me. There is more than one pic just to let you know.

These were taken in different parts of the house and on different levels of said. I believe them to be ghost, but who knows they could have been other things.  So what are opinions on these and most of all what do you see in these pics?

Hello. I am an Intutive/Psychic reader from the Psychic forum. It would have been nice to have been able to see the photos you mention but apparently, they have been taken down for some reason. Wonder why?

Before I conclude, I will send out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day to you!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Oh sorry, I just moved them to another folder and hadn't got around to resetting the codes for them. But since you pointed it out to me, I'll fix that right away. ^u^
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 pm

daizyblackrose wrote:Oh sorry, I just moved them to another folder and hadn't got around to resetting the codes for them. But since you pointed it out to me, I'll fix that right away. ^u^
Thanks, daizyblackrose! I, for one, would appreciate that to give me the opportunity to see what you are speaking about. Thanks again!

Before I conclude, I will once again send out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day to you!
Celestial

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:03 am

No prob, it's all fixed now. Enjoy. ^u^

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:37 am

daizyblackrose wrote:No prob, it's all fixed now. Enjoy. ^u^

Thank you, Daizy, I definitely see energetic figures in all of the pictures displayed. They vary in degrees of vibration and intensity, however.

The one picture that strikes me as the most unusual is the Sixth Picture. I see the reflection of a lady in the mirror holding a baby but in seeing her sitting down she is not holding a baby, the gentleman is. Yet, in the mirror it is SHE who I see holding the baby! This is most unusual and it cannot be relegated to "mirror tricks" in my opinion as how could the baby be transposed into the lap of the lady when it is the man who is actually holding it?

Indeed, all of these pictures are striking! Very good to hold on to! If you are interested, I can give you some links to places where they would be most interested in seeing these pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us!

I have two added questions. Could there have been another lady in that same picture that is not visible who is holding you? And also, since it is relatively dark in the picture, could the "mirror" that I first thought I saw actually be a *picture* of a lady with a baby? I must say the similarities are quite remarkable, if it is, between the lady in the picture and the one sitting down!

Before I conclude, I will send out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day to you!

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:26 am

Oh that is a pic on the wall. It's of my mother holding me at younger age than this pic. And the lady sitting next to the guy is the wife of that guy. Both of them are family friends. But the odd thing is, that the guy's wife and my mother's first names are the same as each other. The pic other than number one that get's me is pic number two. Creepy.  By the way I don't mind sharing my pic's in other places. ^u^

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 am

daizyblackrose wrote:Oh that is a pic on the wall. It's of my mother holding me at younger age than this pic. And the lady sitting next to the guy is the wife of that guy. Both of them are family friends. But the odd thing is, that the guy's wife and my mother's first names are the same as each other. The pic other than number one that get's me is pic number two. Creepy.  By the way I don't mind sharing my pic's in other places. ^u^

Thanks, Daizy! I thought it might be something like that but had to move around all the possibilities!

Have a wonderful day!
Celestial

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”