what are black shadows

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prettyviolet

what are black shadows

Post by prettyviolet » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:10 pm

i use to see 3 black shadows everyday what does it mean

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 pm

More information required to understand who, what, where, why, how.
God bless, J

Celestial

Re: what are black shadows

Post by Celestial » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:58 pm

prettyviolet wrote:i use to see 3 black shadows everyday what does it mean

Warm greetings, Prettyviolet, I hope you are still around to read this reply.

Intuitively speaking, dark shadows appearing as opposed to those which are white, thus of the Light, is not generally a good sign. Since you speak of seeing three black shadows, but have not fully described them, it has been said that the demoniacal hierarchy is composed of three. Satan; the devil; and anti-Christ. I have read where a shadow silhouette would appear for a prolonged period of time to a person each day for months. In this case, she would see the dark shadow of a figure wearing a dark cape that would always appear on her wall. In general, what you are describing appears to be related to the "Shadow People". If you look that up in a search engine, you should be able to find out more about them.

Now, concerning the One Christian God (of Light), there is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit which comprise the Holy Trinity as ONE.

That would be the only distinction I can make at this time without further information and that is certainly not to say or even to remotely suggest that it was the demoniacal hierarchy in this case, you must understand, but only that that came to mind as I was reading your most unusual post concerning the dark three. You must admit it is very strange to have seen the shadows every day. Does this still occur? If so, at what time do you see them and do they always appear regularly at that same time? If not, what did you do that is different from what you were doing during the time they were appearing?

I, for one, would be most interested in knowing more about this experience of yours and how you are doing these days.

maxRollingfield

Post by maxRollingfield » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:31 am

If you ever become convinced that these shadows are animated by themselves, you should certainly clear your mind of any negative thoughts.
If they are spirits, there is a chance that they are benevolent and you could make new friends if you like!
What I love most about rivers is you can't step in the same river twice.
-Pocahontas

homan34

Post by homan34 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:36 am

That is very strange. Give some more information about place, time etc.

safta

3 black shadows

Post by safta » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm

first of all excuse my english
i found this topic searching with google

once during a meditation session after connecting with my consciousness and after seeing lots of purple clouds i got a step ahead (i tent to think that i go somehow forward during meditation or upward it's better said) and everything was black just like betwen the layers of the chakra. i got to this 3 black shadows. I will describe them a little. they were not like the images i am used to see like fratures of images .they were stand in front of me very clear. the impresion was they were someking of guardians, but i can't tell for sure. they we're as tall as i could see and were standing in front of me. i had the impresion i was analysed very deep until my bones so to speak. after what i consider to be 5 minutes i've tryed to get pass them and go further but it wasn't possible so i stood there for what it seem another minutes. when i was trying to pass them everything buzzed and i would lose my focus. they were gone after what seem in total 12 minutes or so... and i could go further in my meditation but not for long because i wanted to stop and think a little about what i have just seen. after an hour or so i've went to bed continuing somehow to meditate but not as focused as earlyer. i was letting my mind think so i can go to sleep and then i felt something like a crack inside this was for a fraction of a second. i am talking about a very powerfull crack and i've lost my image (even if i was seeing black ) everything just went away for a moment. my thinking was intrerupted and everythin. it's like i've completly disapear for a moment. not even a dead or paralysed feeling just not existing. i've woke up and stood up for 4 or 5 hours not understanding what just happend. after that i've went to sleep and had a nice long sleep. this was happening in the end of january. i hope i will find someone who had this experience earlyer as me and found somekind of interpretation for it witch will help me find my interpretation for it.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:44 pm

The black shadow generally signifies the presence of a spirit or entity, evil due to the heaviness in presence or colour.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”