i need to know the meaning of this

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

leija22

i need to know the meaning of this

Post by leija22 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:02 pm

i've been seeing the number 666 countless times, and also heard voices, i would like to know whar is going on?

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:35 am

Hi Leija! You bring up an interesting point. First of all, I would like to ask you if you have seen any films or read about the number triple-six and if so, what did you learn about it?

What is interesting here is that you say you have been seeing this number and have heard voices. I would like to therefore ask how long ago it was that you first saw this number and heard the voices? How often do you now see that number; where are you at; and what are you doing when you see it? Does it appear temporarily, on say the wall, and then disappear? Or is the number of a more permanent nature?

And concerning the voices, what do they sound like and what do they say? Have they frightened you? When do you hear them and what are you generally doing when you hear them? And lastly, do you have an impressionable mind? And are you religious, or do you dabble in the occult or the like, if you don't mind me asking?

These series of questions are essential to ask before dialog can ensue.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you on this.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 pm

According to Bible the number 666 (Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia) is considered as the devil's number. Many people avoid it like the plague because they believe that it could lead to unnatural occurrences.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”